29.10 Broke my airport completely

Red circles are problems. Red circles on upper taxiway should not be going in that direction. There’s nothing for them to path there. Did this patch alter the runway direction saves?

The circles on the bottom taxiway should not be going that direction, for the same reason. Runways on the top are landing only. The bottom are take off only. This previous plan has been flawless at holding 80 aircraft all at the same time. Now… it’s a mess. The obvious gaggle of aircraft on teh ends of the runways is also a problem… I"m use to that one occasionally if a waiting game starts from one stupid plane, but mostly every time, this doesn’t happen… I have aircraft taxing through terminals now… taxying over runways that are runways… planes ignoring the plane pathing nodes completely…

What happened here? I’m almost scared to save and reload because it seems like it could corrupt the save file completely… we’ll see if this self-corrects. I’ll reset the runway directions. Hopefully it’ll clear.

And this is now my autoscheduler… reopened a second tie (which usually clears this error completely)… This update is probably goign to need an emergency patch…

Bug submission is 10501 - this is not an altered save file game as the one otehr I spoke of. This is the same file I have submitted numerous bug reports through.

The longer I watch this, the more terrible it gets…

Ok it loaded… phew…

Hopefully, just waiting this out will save it.

Clearing… sort off… the plane behavior is wild…

Problem is still occuring newly. This is a new plane rolling through the terminal… notice the fuel truck there too…

Ugg… it’s really trying to clear itself. The baggage truck mess I had (but not posted) cleared out nicely after I turned off bagggage claim services. I’m actually really impressed with the stability og the database. its working through it. I’m thinnking I also have ghost aircraft the plan ther in teh circle has been sitting there on the runway for days. I’ll submit a bug report, but it’s the same as 10501

Which the plane then finally cleared while I was typing… again… it’s reallly stable. at least all these crazy glitches haven’t crashed the game… it’s working through them one at a time… well done there.

Should be bug reported around 10510…

It’s also charging half price for the fuel now…

It didn’t use to do this… granted, tehed airports is in total disarray right now in recovering, but if the incoming planes all now pause at the end of the runway to think about where thy’re supposed to go next and wait in the job q, this is going to be debilitating. They used to roll off the runway and stop when they ran into an obstacle, nto make their own obstacles sitting on the runway.

Seen this a few times now…

Yea the latest update has some issues with booking and stuff

After the 29.10.3… updated since I posted the previous picks… there seems to have been a spike in the airline fuel market

It used to be 45 now it’s up to what looks like 150…

/shrug

This was the stand that had two planes in it… so does the one above. The recent update at least allowed me to “dismiss plane” and it dismissed both… one of them with the power units still attached.

Or maybe …

And then this…

Followed by this…

Umm… can’t submit a bug report as it’s slown to a crawl in a huge way…

I’ll try and submit one if the game will let me.

Probably need to get rid of staff being able to occupy a space already occupied by another staff in a break room…

Closed the break room and this mass exodus happened… hard to know where people are hiding when they’re literally on top of each other. I get walking and movement, but standing still… shouldn’t be able to do that. in lines… shouldnt’ be able to do that…

Apparenlty the other break room area over there was the next best place to go and literally stand on top of eachother…

10589, same file for all my other posts. 10589 is what happened as I just let things play through… lots of surfin Facebook while it was happening.

At least I finally found all my missing airport staff…

And when i closed the room where the ramp agents went and shrunk it…

They all just went and stood on top of eachother.

Did it here as well…

One time the solution to this nonsense was to simply not have any breakrooms…