757 is here, yeah!

Just downloaded a fresh version, straight into PS.

No … again same story
I use Adobe Illustrator CC, maybe he can’t see all the layers …
:flight_departure:

Hmmm, that’s interesting. I use PS for compositing work but do use IL to create assets and such like. I’ll try there. One moment…

Yup, in IL I get same as you. Strange.

Phew, because I’ve already started to think that I’m stupid :rofl:
:flight_departure:

Adobe’s software gets worse with each release I swear. Why does Illustrator now not close paths??? Stupid

1 Like

Finally I can say, Boeing 757-200 is REALLY here. If you want to test, go to Experimantal branch.

1 Like

A-m-e-n.

Looking forward to see some sweet 757 mods! :smiley:

Already here https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/real-airline-creations-screenshot-megathread/5166/261?u=rubble

i’m trying to work on one, however the file glitched: i have no shadows while i do on the 737. i also have this problem on the a320 and ATR (i think). maybe it has to do with the effect not being a seperate layer. btw i’m using gimp. could you make the effect a seperate layer?

i also use gimp and the effect look like it tis a serpate layer but it doesnt show with me either. So i made my own shadows layer instead.

the only problem is that i don’t know how to make my own :smiley:

They are quite a bit longer. Very do look very good though :smiley:

2 Likes

isnt that hard. maybe i can send you mine

i would love to have it, should i pm you my email?

@Fredrik Congratulations on a very final model and introduction, addition to the game. Looking forward to more variations and other new aircraft too. Glad I extended the space between the aprons as the 757 does hang over the edge quite a bit, which I’m thrilled about as the commercial fleet on the twin engine jets has now started to get quite a bit of differentiation between them which all adds to the highly positive experience. Again, beautiful job.

Now, let’s have some large gates and wide bodies… :yum:

Now, let’s have some large gates and wide bodies…

I prefer to see more small/narrow body aircrafts before Jumbo Jets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, those too EG, that’s a given :yum: I’d love the Dash 8 to round out my Qantas fleet a little more.

I would love to see ANY of these aircrafts primarily https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/lets-suggest-the-next-aircraft/1153/163

1 Like

if you do i will send the file no problem. (Y)

With the 757 implemented we definetly need a new next aircraft poll :smiley:

8 Likes