757 is here, yeah!

Thanks. Hidden in-game, not PS?

They are separate images in the base PS file like this:

What are you thinking about? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moving that back window on the 737 as it caused no end of issues trying to align things up. I’ve chucked away another three more hours on Fiji trying to get things to align up. Those front three windows too.

I’m back to square one with it as well. Starting again from scratch.

What are you thinking about? :slight_smile:

I show you what he is thinking about :wink:

1 Like

yes, that too EG :yum:

1 Like

no …
weird …

:flight_departure:

Just downloaded a fresh version, straight into PS.

No … again same story
I use Adobe Illustrator CC, maybe he can’t see all the layers …

Hmmm, that’s interesting. I use PS for compositing work but do use IL to create assets and such like. I’ll try there. One moment…

Yup, in IL I get same as you. Strange.

Phew, because I’ve already started to think that I’m stupid :rofl:

Adobe’s software gets worse with each release I swear. Why does Illustrator now not close paths??? Stupid

1 Like

Finally I can say, Boeing 757-200 is REALLY here. If you want to test, go to Experimantal branch.

1 Like

A-m-e-n.

Looking forward to see some sweet 757 mods! :smiley:

Already here https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/real-airline-creations-screenshot-megathread/5166/261?u=rubble

i’m trying to work on one, however the file glitched: i have no shadows while i do on the 737. i also have this problem on the a320 and ATR (i think). maybe it has to do with the effect not being a seperate layer. btw i’m using gimp. could you make the effect a seperate layer?

i also use gimp and the effect look like it tis a serpate layer but it doesnt show with me either. So i made my own shadows layer instead.

the only problem is that i don’t know how to make my own :smiley:

They are quite a bit longer. Very do look very good though :smiley:

2 Likes

isnt that hard. maybe i can send you mine

i would love to have it, should i pm you my email?