A Collaborative Airport

Ok then, with start coming soon, where should the airport be built?

Sweden, Lund would be fitting as it is the home town of ACEO :grinning:

1 Like

That is the only place that makes sense!

What will be the guidelines for building the airport?

Build and go for it, but not a massive amount as we want it to last. I’ll have all tiles pre-unlocked and won’t be building anything.

Ok @bootsie123. The airport is now yours. Feel free to get started in Lund, Sweden! The map is yours!

Is there a download link to it? Or am I starting it from scratch?

Good question, how are we going to hand over the airport?
I can set up a discord server where we can share the airport.

We’ll likely be posting it on the official Discord server. @bootsie123 starting from scratch.

I haven’t had any time to get started on it, unfortunately. Do you have a preference for the name of the CEO and what the airport should be called?

You know what. I’m kind of out of time to build it. So can you be the one to start it? There are so many early decisions to be made which I’m not really sure what to decide for them. Sorry if you didn’t want to be the first person to make it. As Ellipsis said, create the airport in Lund, Sweden. I’m not really sure what you want to name the CEO or the airport so that can be up to you. Also, I joined the Discord server. I think that you should make a channel which has the most recent save and also has information on who is building it and until when. As well as who is next. And then create a role which is the person currently building and make it so that they have access to the recent save channel and all of that info. Hopefully, this will make it very organized.

1 Like

OK, I’m chatting with the staff about getting us a channel! I’ll set up the save and send it to Dutch pilot. Bootsie, you can add yourself to other dates if you still want to

If you want, I have a discord server completely ready. Link is in my previous post.
Including a builders channel.
All interested are welcome to join.

Me123, the airport is all yours. The latest version has been uploaded on the discord server.

Discord

I can’t find it :frowning_face:

I made some changes in the server, you should be able to find it now.

Permission needed?

It had indeed something to do with the permissions, should be fixed now.

@NastyGamer It’s your turn! I’m actually at work and the wi-fi’s not good enough to upload anything to anything, but I’ll get it to you in the morning (which will be just past midnight your time probably anyway).

Anyone want a go? It’s coming along nicely, pop your name down if you want to put your stamp on Lund International!

EDIT: @NastyGamer the airport is on the Collaborative Airport Discord - you’ll need to join if you haven’t done so already and possibly request permission. But it’s there. Enjoy.