A lounge question

So atm i already have three different versions of the SAS airline. They all has a difference. One is old livery, one is new and one has the special liveries. And they have different fleets also. And the thing that i want most of all atm is tho be able to make one lounge and select all three SAS versions to be allowed in that lounge. Is there any thoughts about this already? I believe and hope that it will be looked at in beta stage anyway.

2 Likes

No, they are, according to ACEO, different airlines, so no, they can’t share a lounge because that is not a thing

1 Like

I know :stuck_out_tongue: and that sucks haha. Because you can only put one airline/lounge. My question is if there is any thoughts about the way forward in this state. Or it’s all to come in beta stage.

1 Like

With multi livery this issue can be fixed as then there can be ONE contract.

On the other side I hope that we can allow lounges for several airlines somewhen. For example Lufthansa Lounges should be allowed for all Star Alliance Partners.

2 Likes

Right :slight_smile: i really hope multi livery comes soon!! ^^

1 Like

I do like the idea of being able to select multiple airlines for a single lounge, like the one world partnership etc.

Also would be cool if the lounges could be tied to plane company satisfaction and also used by buisness/first class. Would be good to see some differential in passengers

1 Like

I’ve overcome this with a mainline airline and then either its subsidiary or close codeshare partner (like AA and AS in the USA).

One method I do, is create a big room, and split it however I see fit between two lounge room - no division wall. Then each lounge room will have its own entry point on opposite sides - with the info desks to serve as the lounge access desk for the appropriate airline.

Here's an example I did of a shared AA/AS lounge, with separate entries

My other method is I create one, shared “entry room” with info/lounge access desks, and split the lounge room, down the middle, including the entry room, which would have desks for both airlines. This setup is pretty easy to create a symmetrical “big lounge” with two lounge rooms in it - still no wall dividing it. Now, doing this with three would be doable, just have a long entry room so that you can get decent lounge room sizes.

Here's an example I did of a shared DL/VS international lounge, with one, shared entry way.

2 Likes

I don’t know. From a game play perspective wouldn’t multiple airlines per lounge just make it too easy? Build one lounge, assign to all airlines, and you’re done. I like the challenge of determining which airline would need or benefit from a lounge, where to build it, how big, etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.