About the Ideas category

Got an idea for the developers that you don’t want to set up for feature voting? Great, post it here!

Do a quick search to see if it has already been posted and if not, you may post your idea in the appropriate subcategory. If you idea is not relevant to any of the categories, post it directly in the Idea category. If you want your idea to be voted on, it should instead be posted in the Feature Voting category.

Airport Information Displays Suggestions

With airports we have information displays from tv screens and split flap display, I think the Devs will eventually consider giving us this objects to place all around the airport for the passengers to be informed.

I thought while at it they can give us an option where maybe we can double click or click an icon toggle ON/OFF the displays so we can view all the flight information from their call signs, destinations and flight status like what we always see in an airport.

In addition, give us a choice of display formats whether it is from the tv screen or the split flaps.

Just a thought :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Where do I apply to participate in the translation of the game in different languages? Advance thanks.