ACEO-23982 cars not spawning

I have a small airport. I have two car stops, and passengers will wait at them, but cars never spawn to pick them up. Eventually the queue fills, I close them, and all the passengers leave via the taxi stand or bus depot. Any ideas?

That’s particularly strange, you have only two car stops? No vehicles spawn at all? What if you build a bus stop, do buses spawn?

Buses and taxis spawn as regular. I just did a save a reload and it seems to correct itself, but after a while of game time, cars stop spawning, the car park freezes (peds freeze next to cars and do not exit) and no cars come to pick up passengers from the car stops

Bus and Taxi stalls and spawning operate as normal.

ACEO-23987 same issue as initially reported. Resolves with a save reload, but it consistent after consistent gameplay.

It also seems that PAX trying to leave the airport in personal cars get stuck at their cars. They just stand outside if them instead of leaving. A save and load fixes it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.