ACEO Fictional Modding Group official thread

Hello, and welcome to ACEOFMG. Currently looking for members apply below: (Note: this is only for fictional companies, airlines, and other things in the game.)

Trello: Trello
Discord: Discord

Join today!

2 Likes

Airlines proposed last airline contest that did not win will be considered for the trello after deliberation with the creator, If this gets off the ground

1 Like

Hello, awesome idea. So did try modding ACEO airlines, let’s just say i’m not in the right state in my life for learning atm. I do salute you guys that want, and can make the time to learn, master and create awesome stuff <3 <3. So can i wish for a fictional airline here? I have my idea, most of the text, the looks i have somewhat thought about.

1 Like

Yeah! Join our discord and we will see if we can hook you up.

1 Like

Can you add Stripe Air Plus, the Stripe Air expansion that is inspired by the Better Maple Mod, Stripe Air Plus will get a new livery for Stripe Air.

Planes used for Stripe Air Plus (italics means the plane is already included in the default Stripe Air, but will be modified into the new livery):

Small:

• 1900D
  • Cessna 208
  • DHC6

Medium:

• A319
  • A320
  • A321
  • ATR42
  • ATR72
  • B737-600
  • B737-800
  • B757-200
  • BAE146
  • CRJ200
  • CRJ700
  • Dash 8 Q400
  • E170
  • E190

Large:

• A330-200
  • A330-300
  • A340-300
  • A380 (The Flagship Plane of Stripe Air Plus)
  • B777-200
  • B777-300
  • B787-8
  • B787-9
  • B787-10
1 Like

It will be added to the trello, do you have a logo?

1 Like

We haven’t got enough traction, and I don’t think we can pull through. Sad to see this didn’t work, however, I will still not be going back to ACEOMG, and I am not liked there, sorry for wasting ya’lls time.

1 Like

maybe that’s why real companies have more visibility. I’m saying that because I’ve done a lot of fictitious companies at the steam workshop

2 Likes

Is the discord still active?

1 Like