ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Loving your work so far! the eye for detail is crazy!

Would like to request A330 and B777 aka BigBirds for Etihad. Love their livery and the work of @modair on the A320!

1 Like

We gonna put it on our list and do it new because modair has no time anymore for modding… But first we need the ability to mod the big birds… Stay tuned

2 Likes

lol, I got @dawed saying “stay tuned” now. haha :joy: Ps. I like the small birds! thanks for getting wings for the DHC6!!!

1 Like

Singapore Airlines is up

4 Likes

Thank you for Singapore Airlines but can we now have Cathay Pacific

There are 2 mod on steam with Cathay Pacific, please check thread https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/list-with-all-real-airlines-in-airport-ceo/11631
And the Excel List inside there… Cathai Pacific are just 2 mods that aren’t done by the ACEO Modding Group…

BTW, big birds aren’t moddable yet, so please be patient… We gonna put Cathay Pacific on low prio on our trello

As @dawed said we don’t have the files to mod big birds yet. We have many we want to get done, but until we get the actual livery files. we cannot make them. As soon as we get them, we will start making the big bird liveries. Stay tuned :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha now i got @twocflyer saying “stay tuned”

1 Like

U.S. Airport Logos! Subscribe today!

More to come when I have more time! Request the US Airport logo you would like added below!

STEAM LINK

They will look GREAT on your Vehicle!

1 Like

Hey @twocflyer could you do a smaller but still international airport called SJC. Thanks.

1 Like

I will add San Jose to it as soon as I can

Thanks

I had some extra time @win_win … Added 2 versions of SJC. Hope you like!

STEAM LINK

2 Likes

TwoCflyer, could you do canadian airport logos? i frequently fly from edmonton

1 Like

Sure, ill add a Canadian Pack soon!

Thanks! :smiley:

YAY TAMPA!! G0 Tampa

@twocflyer is there a possibility that you could do Minneapolis St. Paul International airport? Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Decided to change to North American Airport Logos and here are 4 additions

DEN1, MSP, EIA1, EIA2

@WillTheGamer added 2 versions of EIA!
@wiirocks86 added MSP!

Thanks!!!