ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

possibly what you got? @win_win. are you in our discord? I actually just finished editing all the mods for all aircraft for GIMP users too so I can do any aircraft in ACEO now other than the GAs that we can’t do

Where do I send it?
It would be neat if you created a Google form for this. :smile:

We don’t have the traffic of requests or the number of modders to support a google request. but I will send you a link to our discord group so you can join and request and talk to us about your idea there so we can add it to our trello board to be done.

@MKH1020

Brussels Airlines are now online:

including 333, 332, 320 and 319 enjoy!

7 Likes

Here,

SFA is an imaginary airline that I have carried along in an online game called airline empires. SFA stands for Starfor Airways which is also based in SFO which files to almost 500 different destinations catering to the large domestic and international market that the US has to offer.

SFA is also part of the star alliance.

PS: I do think the logo is a bit dull, but with the right vibrancy and creativity I think it’ll look great. Thanks @twocflyer! Can’t wait to see what you do with it. :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

VOID AIRWAYS NEXT GENERATION LIVERY now up and runing

Going in my airport immediately!

Thanks!

The lounge is looking really good already!

I think the airport is ready here: Click Here
In two days time, unless Alpha 35 is released, the airport will be ready. I gave your airline 5 gates if that is okay, I also gave your airline a lounge.

HolidayJet was a short-lived brand name of Swiss airline Germania Flug in cooperation with Swiss tourism company Hotelplan for flights to leisure destinations.

3 Likes

Bangkok airways, another major airlines from Thailand is available in steam workshop:

-A320 Series (A319, A321)
-ATR-72

Link : Steam Workshop::Bangkok Airways

And Maldivian also landed with following fleet:
-A320 series (A320 ,A321)
-DHC-8 Q400

Link : Steam Workshop::Maldivian

5 Likes

Here is a fictional Airline from Norway (User Request on our Discord Server):
North Airways with A319, A320, A321, A330-300 and A340-300 - i will add A380 soon

5 Likes

Royal Jordanian Airlines

STEAM LINK

Info

Royal Jordanian Airlines (Arabic: الملكيَّة الأردنيَّة‎‎) is the flag carrier airline of Jordan with its head office in Amman, Jordan, operating scheduled international services over four continents from its main base at Queen Alia International Airport. Royal Jordanian is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization and the Oneworld airline alliance. The airline operates over 500 flights per week, with at least 110 daily departures and was formerly known as Alia Royal Jordanian Airlines.

Airline ICAO (Prefix): RJA

MOD includes:

Aircraft & Liveries

Current Livery: A319, A320, A321, B787-8, E170, & E190

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best! (2 Contracts Total)

Contracts

Flight Planner

Royal Jordanian Flight Planner 1

5 Likes

SkyUp Airlines is now online

Including 737-800

Enjoy and most importantly stay safe.

5 Likes

Northwest Airlines got their Big bird Update and is seperated in 2 Contracts for
So called Bowling Shoe Livery and Latest Livery

7 Likes

whoa! Excellent work of art! Impressive…
…most impressive… …I think I might have a request. :grimacing:

Eastern Air Lines got a B747-400 (instead of 200)

Same on Continental Airlines

and with TWA B747 all my historical mods got the possible fleet for ACEO until MD11 comes out (many mods then instead of DC10)…

4 Likes

Last for this week, other historical Mod:
Swiss World Airways, a short-lived Airline from Switzerland with B757-200

2 Likes

@twocflyer I have your Air Canada mod and now I have several contracts offered, but I would like to know what the difference is between the contract Air Canada SL Raptors (w) and Air Canada SL Raptors (c). In other words, what does the (w) and the (c) stand for.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile: