ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Splitting up means that they also cannot share lounges.

I guess if someone wants to split fleets, it’s better to copy the contracts to a personal modpack.

1 Like

With the split fleets, would the users of the ‘budget’ side be eligible to use the airline lounge? I thought the lounge would be a perk of spending more dosh on the premium brand.

1 Like

Every flight can produce some business passengers at the moment. The airline rating class which is set in some mods us currently not used. We set it just in preparation for the announced airline rating overhaul (ACEO-19428).
So currently, mods/contracts do not differ between premium and low cost airlines.

Also as far as I’ve read in the a35 topic, passengers do currently also not pay their lounge entry fee. All lounges are also always rated with 2 stars no matter what airline is behind and how big the lounge is.

1 Like

There is KLM Cityhopper available as seperated mod… So far actually no plans yet for splitting

1 Like

Shenzhen Airlines has landed with following fleet:
-A320 Series (A319, A320)
-B737-800
-A330-300

Link : Steam Workshop::Shenzhen Airlines

6 Likes

Because it was requested several time or there was a bug report for the old ACEOMM, i did
Berry Avation with DHC6… it is a simple livery but with the black engine and wing part it is ok :slight_smile:

dhc6

4 Likes

Gambia get into ACEO too with Mid Africa Aviation and their B737-600 (instead of 500)

2 Likes

White Star Line (Fictional)

5 Likes

Titanic Airlines? :slight_smile:

Yeah the company behind Titanic

1 Like

So… I want to know all of the, you know, incidents that have occurred with this airline. :thinking:

Icebergs are there main problem.

2 Likes

Find the easteregg inside that Mod :wink:

1 Like

Subject to icing issues…

Do you guys have plans to do some Air Transat liveries ?

Current fleet :
A321, A332, A333, 738

Past fleet :
A313 (not IG I think), A320, 734, 737, 752

Livery album from airliners.net

1 Like

There is allready a mod available but we have it on our redo list

Ethiopian got their Big Birds finally to ACEO
Q400, B737-800, B777-200, B777-300, B787-8 and B787-9

10 Likes

Updates on small airlines in China:

GX Airlines