ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

I will do a overwork for my Lufthansa(maybe next week) , and with that i add the A321 and also the CRJ700(for the CRJ900)
more A321 are also planned to do for some other airlines.

2 Likes

Maybe can you make enter air please?jpg_678-443-01

2 Likes

sure , comes on our list to do :slight_smile: But that airline is already in the game , in the aceoMM i think :slight_smile:
PS: yes it is already in the ACEOMM but in red livery, so this blue livery comes on our list :wink:

Mango Air now online.

2 Likes

Would love to see the following Airlines with beautiful Livery:

Singapore Airlines
Vistra (Domestic Carrier in india)
Korean Air
Pan Am (I know the airline is no longer there but bring the baby back)
Air Italia (New Livery)
Qantas (SPecial Painted for livery) - same for Emirates
Hawaiian Airlines
Kenya Airways
Jet Airways
Saudi Airways
South African Airways
Vietnam Airlines
Fiji Airways
Cathay Pacific
Thai International Airlines
Garuda Indonesia
China Southern Airlines
Bangkok Airways
Aeroflot

1 Like

Hi thank you for your wishes :slight_smile: Air Italy (new livery) is already online , also Hawaiian Airlines , Jet Airways ,South African , Fiji Airways , Cathay pacific, Saudi Arabian, China Southern and Aeroflot. Korean Air is in work by Scaramonga.
Singapore Airlines is already on our list to do, also Kenya Airways , Garudia Indonesia , Vietnam Airlines and Thai.
So only Vistara , Panam , Qantas(SL) , and Bangkok Airways comes new on our list :slight_smile:

:warning:
Please Check if you have wishes first the list with all airlines in game: List: All real airline mods for Airport CEO
and also our trello board if your airline is already in our list or in work : Trello
:warning:
Thank you :slight_smile:

I also have 2 questions to you : Panam: what planes we should use ? We have no planes in game for Panam !
And second: What Special livery for Qantas you want ? Please show us a picture :slight_smile:

Which Qantas livery is that one?

The list is wrong, ACEOMM doesn’t have new livery AUSTRIAN.:wink:

OK , changed in the airline list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

I NEED TO START THIS OFF IN SAYING, THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT, JUST AN INQUIRY/REQUEST. :smiley:

Just wondering, do certain modders concentrate on certain geographic regions? I am by no means able to mod (don’t have the tech savvy/software). However, I am getting the impression that many recent mods released here are for Euro/Asian carriers (or defunct U.S. airlines). Additionally, some people are putting in requests for airlines that are in the ACEOMM but for the aircraft that were later released (i.e. A321), and I notice sometimes they get honored. I remember when @Modair graciously began this thread as the ACEOMM was dying out, I did point out what ACEOMM lacks for the U.S. Was just wondering if some U.S. updates are on anyone’s immediate plans? No complaining here, as I cannot mod aircraft, just wondering how long I can expect to wait :slight_smile:. If any amazing modder needs a refresher, I am hoping to eventually have, and would be forever grateful for the following :smiley: :

• DL (A319, A320, A321, B738, B752) - missing A319/A321, not in ACEOMM
  • DL Connection (CR2, CR7, E170) - NONE exist at all; the only US3 regional not made :frowning:
  • NK - (A319, A320, A321) - I believe just A321 is missing, could be mistaken
  • B6 - (A320, A321) - I believe just A321 is missing, could be mistaken

Thank you for the consideration! You all are awesome!!

For myself I generally mod airlines that fly to NZ and very specifically Wellington. I have done others as well though so not there exclusively. Singapore Airlines I’ve done but as it’s my own airplane mod as well, the 772 & 773 they have not been released, though you can find images of them if you look through my Wellington thread.

Vulcan Fox did an awful lot of very cool mods and quite a few were American but they were never included within ACEOMM. He released them independently. I’m grateful to have them installed as well.

Though I will have to confess my last mod was the Q400 for Air NZ. I’ve been kinda tied up working with other models :wink: I will get back to my little corner though at some point as new planes should be arriving that are suitable for my main liveries of choice.

I agree, there’s some excellent work between the two main modding groups and long may they continue.

4 Likes

More info on U.S airlines soon™ :wink:

I guess summer : 788 + A332 + A343 + F100 :laughing: I hope so! :wink: also 737 family? :slight_smile:

Well the next plane to be released could be very soon™

2 Likes

Hi , just some infos for you : Delta we add on our list ,Delta Connection is already in work(but on hold , because this member has no time at moment).
Sprit is already done , but still the A321 is missing there , like in many of our mods , because the A321 modkit comes later. But that we will add, also at other airlines(Lufthansa , Turkish Airlines etc… )
Jetblue is already on our list to do.
In general: At moment we have a long list with airline wishes , and also a long list with airlines that are not in the game. So our priority is at moment to do this. All airlines witch are already in game have low priority, but that not means we not will do it. And the updates with A321 will come , but also needs some time. (we not prefer regions , but maybe some nice liverys)
That all needs a lot of time , and at moment many members have not much time because of there jobs or there live. We try to do our best to add all your wishes , but we need more time , with over 80 airlines open to do in our trello list + Updates with more planes.
We also need more help from modders , or users who want to learn that(we can teach you).
We try our best to fulfill all wishes, but are currently a bit overwhelmed because we are not many active modder. Please understand that it may take a little longer until your wishes are online :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, Thank you so much. that’s very kind of you

for Pan Am - would love to see it on 707 (Jet Clipper) or 737 even

Here is the link to the picture of special Qantas livery I think would be a great addition to the game: http://www.aviationwa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/20180309_VH-ZND_Keith_Anderson_4.jpg

http://www.aviationwa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/20180309_VH-ZND_Keith_Anderson_4.jpg

3 Likes

Hi There, thank for the reply and yes I’m very familiar with that livery and actually tried to achieve it a few times. For me it’s not easy. I keep continuing to try doing it though and I agree I’d love to see that at my airport.

EDIT: Retro Pan Am is on my back list, but I need to await for aircraft like several others as well. I guess I do have a slight advantage to know about them :wink:

1 Like

Use this for the Pan Am fleet; Pan Am - Wikipedia
also I believe that they used twin otters also.

Hi , thank you for your infos , but a 707 for Panam we not have in game , also the older 737 we not have , we only can do it at moment with modern 737-600/800 .Maybe this aircraft come in future ?
The Qantas SL comes on our list , but it is very difficult to do. I hope we can make it possible.
But we also have here no 787 , but that i think comes soon. Sould we wait until the 787 is in game ?
Or do you want that livery at a A321 / 757-200 ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello. Thank you once again. I think Pan Am on modern 737 would be great but happy to wait with the new launch of the aircraft as they come to game.

Absolutely happy to wait till 787 comes to the game - i think that would be a great addition to the game with the special Livery