ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Thank you for your wishes , they come on the list to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you show your mods , please show also a link where the users can find it ,please :slight_smile:

1 Like

A info for all users with my Air Dolomiti Mod. I have uploaded a fixed version of Air Dolomiti :wink:
Please unsubscribe/subscribe it , then it will work :slight_smile: Sorry for my mistake :hushed:

1 Like

Cyprus Airways is now also online here: Steam Workshop::Cyprus Airways

I hope you will like it :slight_smile: Wish of: Bassamtellawi90 via chat
You also find our mods here: Steam Community :: Error
and our trello side here : Trello

2 Likes

Is there a list (like a google doc) where we can see what you have planned to do in the future so we don’t ask for something again? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi , just look in here at trello , there you see what is on the waiting list or already planned or in work.
I hope that helps you :slight_smile: here is the link to our trello side: Trello
(you also can scroll to the right and in each row you can scroll also down) at moment we have over 70 airlines in our list to do :wink:

2 Likes

I’d help you with modding but I can’t get it to work.

1 Like

flybondi

1 Like

We shouldn’t do CRJ200, just A320/A319… Its BMI they don’t operate E145, BMI Regional does operate E145.

1 Like

Hi , thank you that you want to help us :slight_smile: Could you send me a friendship offer at steam ? Then we can talk better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi , thank you that you offer your flybondi mod via download. Why you not upload it ? Or should i do this ?
Please let me know what i should do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi , Air Malta with A319 is now also online here: Steam Workshop::Air Malta

I hope you will like it :grinning:

2 Likes

Aer Lingus new livery online! Steam Community :: Error

1 Like

Aer Lingus now includes ATR72 and B757

3 Likes

JOON Link : Steam Community :: Error

Enjoy :smiley: !

2 Likes

When the 1900D becomes available, can you please make Central Mountain Air?

Their fleet consists of 1900D, Do 328, & DHC-8-100, so in game it would only be the 1900D & that would be great! I’d be happy to fill a few small stands with CMA flights. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The 1900D development has already commenced since winning the vote.

1 Like

Sure, you take care of it :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines

1 Like

Thank you for all your airline wishes :slight_smile: Comes all on our list to do :slight_smile:

1 Like