ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Hi ACEO Modding Group! Is it possible to get two designs of the IL-62M ? One Interflug design (East Germany, airline disappeared in 1991, one year after the unification of Germany) and one Air Koryo design (national airline of North Korea and the last one that still has an operating IL-62M!). That would be awesome!

1 Like

Hi

New aircraft models need to be introduced by the developers. The modding allows only to repaint existing aircrafts.

So the IL-62M is not possible at the moment.

1 Like

Ah, bummer. Interflug also had an A310. As this is a non existing model in ACEO as well, can you create an A320 with these Interflug colors? And the “Interflug” logo above the windows instead of below.

1 Like

A310 fits more with A330-200 so we can add that as userwish, the rest we put on hold (Air Koryo we have on our list but not yet ppssible)

Vut, that Interflug livery will be really boring in ACEO, just some germanflag nose and a red point on tail, rest will be white (ph and red doors at least)

2 Likes

Just subscribed and signed a contract lol. Any adding big birds to the Ghana international airlines? Maybe fictional?

1 Like

Well, that´s why the word “Interflug” should appear above the windows, not below. Red doors wouldn´t look real, I can live with the displacement of the Interflug word. And the GDR logo on the flag will be everything except boring, I guess, lol. Thanks so far.

1 Like

Ghana Airways is on our to do list.

2 Likes

My Cargo mod “Aloha Cargo” got a Window Ligth Update…
No Windows are lightened in the nigth (Cockpit is miss aligned by default) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice!

now make the airstairs as cargo loader

1 Like

We have the “new” Ghana…

Should have a 757 and 7878 in the fleet

3 Likes

Wow, you must share this witchcraft! :rofl: i have the cargo mods and the lighting messes it up big time at night!

2 Likes

you need to move the fuselage layer up above the night window layer in the liveryData.json file @Spokkel but I’m not sure what layer the night windows are set at, as that is in game files we don’t have access to. maybe dawed can give insight on this. and then for windows you want to show I guess cut out that section of the fuselage

1 Like

Iron Maiden - coming to an Airport near you!

5 Likes

I only see b757 but no 7878. When did you guys add it?

1 Like

Will have a look and see if it’s active.

2 Likes

@Spokkel
I figured out when i was first time testing a surprise mod that will released tomorrow

at all it is a duplication of the fuselage and added thst to json and cut out by layer mask (and gradient or smooth brushwith fading ouz) out what you don’t like to overlay = cockpit for example…

Also the ligths are a simple layer nothing else, so one above that layer and it is not visible anymore

But just cutting out will lead to a visible line of both layers so it needs a faded out overlay

I tried first with layer positon 99 but that leaded to a issue with stairtrick and jetways :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My FedEx mod did similar, but at the time had not realised this. FedEx has no lights.

2 Likes

I have been living under a rock!

3 Likes

Now with 7879 - seems to have missed the runway :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

that’s a beautiful livery

2 Likes