ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Hi , the flybondi is now also online : Steam Community :: Error

Thanks to saramonga ,he give me his templates/airline mods
Icon%20flybondi%201
So this is a scaramonga mod !!!

1 Like

Hi , Garudia is no problem , but we have no aircrafts witch Singapore Airlines uses. Maybe we should wait until we have the 787 here ? Or Do you want a 757/737 ?

1 Like

Singapore visited Wellington International a while ago :rofl:

3 Likes

How can I get those 777-300ERs?
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

The best way to check if it fits in that gates is to check if a A340-600,A380,A350 or 777-9X fits in that are the biggest or longest . And by the way: What scale you use for your aircrafts 1:?? in pixels if it is possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are hacks I did. That’s the 772. They are not officially supported in-game yet. If you look though my Wellington Int thread you’ll find the 773 and 747-4 in there as well :grin:

@modair I converted from existing planes and made my own scale. Only Fredrik knows the true scale.

3 Likes

OK Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you send me files I really want to see them in my airport :joy:

1 Like

yes Singapore Airlines please! best airline in the world! :smiley:

1 Like

With what aircrafts we have none of them in the game witch Singapore uses :thinking:

1 Like

You could use the 737-800. Singapore Airlines plans to incorporate its Silk Air units under its own brand.

2 Likes

Oh thats interesting, do you have a link?

1 Like

Sure

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/silkair-to-be-merged-with-singapore-airlines-after-cabin-revamp-10245300

2 Likes

Okay.

1 Like

Garuda Indonesia, not Garudia :sweat_smile:
Yes I will wait for the 787 for the Singapore Airlines. Please also add Emirates. Thank you.

1 Like

Since Garuda is on the backlog, could you also do Citilink? And if possible, add Sriwijaya Air and Wings Air too…please? :wink:

1 Like

Take a look at the topics that have been up on these aircraft mods and you will see why the files are not to be shared as of yet. :blush::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi , yes , was just a tip mistake , i also put citilink and the other airlines on our list to do :slight_smile: Thank you for your wishes and ideas :smile:

2 Likes

Good idea :smile:

1 Like

Alitalia with E190 + A319 is now also online here: Steam Workshop::Alitalia

I hope you like it :slight_smile:

5 Likes