ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Im curious to see how your DEN recreation looks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… to be clear… will not look like DEN… just want the airlines aligned with real DEN airlines. :grinning:
If only I can get some of your Mod Airlines to send me contracts… seems like even at 5 star airport some take forever to send contracts.
Delta is an example.
Must I have Delta Connection contract accepted prior to being offered Delta?
Not sure what else I need to do.
dawed’s American is doing the same for me (not all yours :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Hope you’ll consider Texas One or whatever that Livery was called… also Shamu

1 Like

Ill look into Delta and Delta Connection right now. From what I remember I set them to 3 or 4 start not 5 star but ill check

Ive already made Texas One and Shamu One, Two and Three :slight_smile:

Do you have any other Mods you are subbed to that have the same name as Delta ? that would create a conflict and the one that was uploaded to steam first would be the one that would show up only

1 Like

Only Real US & CA Airlines by Dubinek (not sure how he names airlines within that mod)
But… don’t have that mod enabled in the game.

Yes if they named the airline the same then mine would not show up

1 Like

Also how many are you subbed too? there is a limit of about 120-150 contract Steam Subbed limit. Not Mods but actual contracts in those mods. I just checked Delta and Delta Connection and they are 4 start and 3 star respectively

Lets take this to DM so we don’t clog the Topic

1 Like

When will the Concorde and Tu-144 be added in the mods? :stuck_out_tongue: :innocent: :heart_eyes: :rofl:

They are too fast to catch. So give a bit more time. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hehe, Sure, take your time. :+1:

To mark this special day…

8 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing!

2 Likes

some History before i show you my todays 1 Mod update:
In 1978 Braniff Chairman Harding L.Lawrence negotiated a unique interchange agreement to operate the Concorde over American soil, making it first time that Concorde was used for domestic — and fully overland — flights. Concorde service began on 12 January 1979 between Dallas-Fort Worth and Washington, D.C., with service to Paris and London on interchange flights with Air France and British Airways respectively. Many promotional materials and postcards showed a Concorde with orange cheat line that began at the tip of nose and continued to the end of tail, white BI logo (designed by Girard as part of End of Plain Planes campaign) against orange vertical stabilizer, and handwritten script (unlike the futuristic Girard font) for Braniff underneath the cheat line. The script was part of Braniff’s updated 1978 livery that removed INTERNATIONAL from the name. However, unlike Singapore Airline’s Concorde, none of Concorde was done in Braniff livery.

so, in ACEO Braniff got their Concorde Livery for the first time in History

5 Likes

Changed Name of Shuttle Carrier Mod to NASA Retro Aircraft Mod
cause the Tupolev/NASA Joint Programm with TU144 fits very well there:

4 Likes

And now for something different.

Was planning to release this yesterday, but then the Concorde and TU-144 was released, so enjoy this 5-star contract.

3 Likes

I assume concord will be done for Air France and BA :P? haha <3. But this was truly awesome.

1 Like

i suppose there will be in future more fictio al liveries that real ones

2 Likes

Delta Air Lines Update:

Added B767300 Current Livery & SkyTeam Livery
Update to IATA: DL instead of ICAO: DAL
4 start airline

B767300 Images

PLEASE CANCEL CONTRACT AND ACCEPT NEW CONTRACT TO GET CHANGES!

5 Likes

Can you do Pepsi Airlines with the Concorde in this livery:

pepsi_concorde

4 Likes