ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

The 777 might look like this - if it wasn’t an over-sized 757200

Maybe off-topic but how did you make an underpass? I mean for the service road. Does it go under the terminal?

You have tunnels for service roads too. You can use those to build service roads underground. It can be underneath a terminal foundation as well.

Well, from the image - the plane is overlapping the road, which it would not when the real planes come. Also, you are seeing the 1st floor. i usually build the first floor with nothing on. The 1st floor is where all the action is. So then it can go though on the ground floor.

Here is my Aloha Airlines & Aloha Air Cargo Mod Pack:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1798859249

It is divided into 2 seperate airlines

• Aloha Air Cargo have Pax but on the Livery i removed the Windows, still in the nigth the windows will shine. It comes with B737-600 as long B737-300F is not available
  • Aloha Airlines comes with the Old Flower Livery on the B737-600 and the latest on B737-800

And i added Hello, a former Charter Airline from Switzerland (2004 - 2012) with the A320 to my Favourite Historic Mod pack:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783201328

2 Likes

A321 Livery has been uploaded!

2 Likes

Are all of these liveries updated in the ACEOMM version 1.0.1.0?

Air Phil Express for Q400 Uploaded will be uploading A320 Soon!

4 Likes

No , not so far , you find it in single mods(steam workshop) , or in the A-ceo Modding Group Collection at steam. (Steam Community :: Error)
but maybe they will be in the aceomm2 in future. (but not sure so far)
I hope that helps you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

JANET airlines now online.

Don’t know where they are from - well, that’s the whole idea.

Janet , sometimes called Janet Airlines , is the unofficial name given to a highly classified fleet of passenger aircraft operated for the United States Department of the Air Force[1] as an employee shuttle to transport military and contractor employees. The purpose is to pick up the employees at their home airport, and take them to their place of work. Then, in the afternoon, they take the employees back to their home airports. The airline mainly serves the Nevada National Security Site (most notably Area 51 and the Tonopah Test Range), from a private terminal at Las Vegas’s McCarran International Airport.[2]

4 Likes

Here is my first brand mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800157715

it will be updated if someone figured out the Franchise Product system behing ACEO (i tested with shops and restaurants but i didn’t get futher)

5 Likes

@Olof :wink:

2 Likes

I’m curious, so, I’ve seen a lot of these business mods available for the game. How do they work with the retail/shops? The items under food look so generic…

Everything is Mod-able. There are different levels of default game created items. Some have more items than others. This was my experimentation with adding items so… more work definitely required.

Special offer for @JeremyK two for the price of one :rofl:.

5 Likes

ok. still wondering what assigning N.A. food franchises (or any other continents for that matter) really does for the game (doesn’t hurt to have them either). Might someone be able to post a pic of a robustly modded food service area with unique franchises represented. It’d be cool to see a visual representation.

In the end it’s just cosmetic. I create the ones I need for Wellington Int Airport so I can have a more authentic build than just using the in-game ones. It also means I can add little things like NZ and ANZ specific items in the retail areas.

1 Like

US Airforce is now online. . . who will they send to come and visit your airport?

5 Likes

Wooo! Thank you that was kind of my modder wish :wink:

A small mod for you at this friday afternoon, happy weekend all!
Wingo is a low cost brand from Copa and based in colombia. they have B737-700 but ordered B737-800 so far…

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1801208333

1 Like

The A320 and A321 have been Added!

2 Likes