ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

I will talk with dazzer if he updates delta or if we need to do it new…

I come with a final message to this community, and for those looking to join. ACEOMG is an elitist club that that seeks to control. Their double standards have forced me to delete the ACEOM discord server, as actions from another server (that I stand by) boiled over into it, ending my ties with otherwise great people. I find that the group mentality of such a large conglomerate ruins the otherwise nice nature of this group. However no standards are set in place, which leads to bad mods and rude people. They openly look down on people that refuse to join, witch I could only stand for so long. Being a member limits the mods you can make, as making mods for airlines by other people is looked down upon. This is in no way an attack, and reporting this message will only offend me more. I am distancing myself from this community, and looking to form my own.

Wait so there is a modding community war going on? Boy I picked a bad time to start modding.
( first airline I will make will be VOID AIRWAYS EXPRESS)

Also what does the MG stand for in ACEOMG? I know the M in ACEOM is modding but what is the G?

Airport CEO Modding Group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah that makes sense

Making ACEOFMG. Join soon for fictional airline mods for ACEO.

What is the ACEOFMG?

The ACEO Fictional Modding Group.

Thanks

a moding war? news to me, what’s going on?
who vs who?

This is not a war, I have just created a new community for fictional mods, as I have found this one to be appealing in its behavior towards myself is unacceptable.

@JAYLAF747 here is your wished Update with B787-9 on fictional Skywind Airlines

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1860095233

The ACEO Modding Group is open for every user and every Modder and we are trying to do all Userwishs no matter if real airlines or fictional… We have such a big list of airlines to do and now with the Big Birds that Mods needs updates that it can lead to longer waiting time

8 Likes

A380 and B777 is now available as MDK. Happy modding! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Thank you!

@Rubble let the battle begin :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: although… I have no time until sunday :frowning:

Kenya Airways Fleet complete with B787-8, E190 and B737-800.

They are divided in 2 companies, Large (B787-8) and Meduim (B737800 and E190) so you can have either just the big bird, or the little ones, depending on where your airport is and what you fancy.

8 Likes

is it a Bird? is it Superman? No it is Swiss International Airlines that got their B777-300

13 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing 10/10

1 Like

I have been trying the Asian Airport Logos but when I load a new game I just get the original logos without the new ones can anybody help me. Also I have looked over your trello and on BA you are missing the Big Birds currently in the game.