5 Likes

More retros? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love it!!! Thank you

1 Like

Canadian North is now also online here : Steam Workshop::Canadian North

Ihope you will like it :smile:

3 Likes

Can you make the Airlines I put down below?

-Calm Air
-Flair Air
-First Air
-Porter Airlines
-Air Canada
-Westjet
-Westjet Encore
Thanks

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Huh???

1 Like

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Calm air is already on our list to do , and Porter is already online. here: Steam Workshop::Porter
The rest comes on our list to do :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your airline wishes :slightly_smiling_face:
To all users: Please check at first our trello list , if your wishes are already in here:
Trello
at moment we have over 70 airlines on our list to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that Silver Airways is not showing up in my offered contracts. Has not been showing up for a while. I did notice it showed up immediately after that mod was release, but no more…

1 Like

Silver Airways is working good , we tested it before it goes online.(also as mod at other Users)
You also see that at the screenshot.
Maybe you should wait a little bit. If you have the ACEOMM mod and other mods , it maybe will take some time to see it. (At a new game with just this mod , you see in in max 12-24 h in game time )

1 Like

I played a game last night, several game days passed, and it never showed up. There were rows of the other mods, just not that one. :frowning:

1 Like

OK , i check it :slight_smile: Thank you for the info :slight_smile: I have tested the mod. At me it works perfect.
Maybe unsubscribe it and subscribe it again helps . Maybe steam not download it correct. And wait until the download is finished , before you open a-ceo

Like you see it works at me :slight_smile:
But check your contract list , maybe it is there , because the logo is not very good to see.
here you see that Silver Airways is showing at contracts (the last one)
Sorry , but more i can not do , it works
and if you have many mods , then it could take some time until it will shown , more mods = more time

1 Like

Luxair is now also online here : Steam Workshop::Luxair

with Q400 + 737-800
i hope you will like it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Elite Airways is now also online here : Steam Workshop::Elite Airways
i hope you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a problem with the base model? The wings appear to be halfway up the fuselage (and going through the windows/overwing exit)

1 Like

You are right , that is know bug of the CRJ200 , i hope the devs fix it soon.
here you can read it : Fuselage too large

2 Likes

CP Airlines it’s long gone but I’d love to see if in the game.

1 Like