ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

@twocflyer I have your Air Canada mod and now I have several contracts offered, but I would like to know what the difference is between the contract Air Canada SL Raptors (w) and Air Canada SL Raptors (c). In other words, what does the (w) and the (c) stand for.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

@Luctor all my contracts come with either a white background color logo, or color background white logo. The letter is the background. so C for color and W for white. I know some people like white background flight planner strips and some like colored. I prefer white background with colored logo. I like the uniformity in my flight planner. Its a cleaner look to me. but I make the colored background ones for those who prefer that style as well :slight_smile:

Thanks for your quick reply. Don’t know what I prefer I will check them out.

if you look at the images in steam, I included what they look like @Luctor. they are usually the last few images so scroll all the way to the right

Oh yes, I see them. I prefer the white background. :slight_smile:

Wish form my side - Twinjet from France. They are operating B1900D.

Would be nice to have more airlines from Europe with small aircrafts in the game.

The problem about Twinjet is that all the decoration which is below the window can’t be seen in ACEO. The aircraft will be completely white and just with one Twinjet logo.

Air Mauritius is now available with ATR72, A319, A330-300 and A340-300

Steam Download: Steam Workshop::Air Mauritius

And other mods from me since the last days:

5 Likes

Where is A350 from Air mauritus

The A350-900 is not released at ACEO but should hopefully come with A35. :smiley: I will update it as soon as we have the modkit for it.

2 Likes

i will do twinjet :slight_smile: there is some fun on the wings!

Well it kind of fits in the already existing airlines, but with one exception it’s Retro fit on smaller planes. American Airlines back in the 80’s they did use the DHC-6 for a bit and the Beechcraft 1900D, but under the the name American Eagle
Although the picture is of a streamliner 31 in this picture hereAmerican Eagle Jetstream 31 it show’s that they did use small planes and although the Baron 58 is a tad small it resembles the British Aerospace Jetstreamliner 31, I think it would look pretty cool. The other is the ATR-72

and American Eagle also used the 1900D Although it was under the name U.S. Airways Express. United Airlines used the Beechcraft 1900DUnited Express Beechcraft 1900D , but you probably knew all of this. I was just asking if you could add these to your AE and UE Fleets.

There are some retro mods planned so we can include it there

Twin Jet is available now

6 Likes

I would call this a twin prop but sure ;). Just kidding hehe.
Here in Sweden i had (don’t think they fly anymore) a company called NextJet, but they only flew prop planes haha. Great work as always. :slight_smile:

@cx0der Indigo is now available in steam workshop:

-A320 series (A320,A321)
-ATR-72

Link: Steam Workshop::Indigo

4 Likes

All A320 from AirAsia has updated with nice winglet

Air Asia Group : Steam Workshop::Airasia
Philippine Air Asia (ML) : Steam Workshop::Philippines AirAsia

6 Likes

Awe! cool, thanks

Kuwait Airways

STEAM LINK

Info

Kuwait Airways (Arabic: الخطوط الجوية الكويتية‎, al-Xuṭūṭ al-Jawwiya al-Kuwaitiyah) is the national carrier of Kuwait, with its head office on the grounds of Kuwait International Airport, Al Farwaniyah Governorate. It operates scheduled international services throughout the Middle East, to the Indian subcontinent, Europe, Southeast Asia and North America, from its main base at Kuwait International. Kuwait Airways is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization.

Airline ICAO (Prefix): KAC

MOD includes:

Aircraft & Liveries

Current Livery: A320 & B777-300

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best! (2 Contracts Total)

Contracts
Flight Planner

Kwait Airways Flight Planner 1

7 Likes

Great! Thank you so much! Subscribed!