Airline Contract Information

Current requirements shows only requirement of check-in desk and gate.

Would be helpful to also have requirement of stand - different aircraft require different size stands. Would be nice to have that details in the contract to know if your airport is equipped to handle the flights.

4 Likes

Well if you only have small stands don’t get a medium and up contract I just solved your problem

Ok. That’s good if it shows medium stand flights after i get a medium stand. But say I have small and medium stands, and based on my schedule, I want 1 more flight on a particular stand since i have a vacancy at a particular time. Eg. My medium stands are occupied through the day, but I have space on my small stands to accommodate 2 more flights.
This info would help then in choosing the right contract.

Additionally, in the video, only GA flights were allowed for the stands on the right side. But say I wanted to reroute some of my planes there due to peak hours(once remote stands are implemented), would like to know ahead which planes can be routed there.

Probably not any at the moment. AIUI, passenger flights must be on a “contact” stand at the moment - i.e. there must be direct access from the terminal to the aircraft. Remote stands (which require a bus) aren’t yet implemented, so the GA stands in the field to the right of the terminal wouldn’t be usable by scheduled passenger flights at the moment.

However, if you do have a stand adjacent to the terminal which is GA only, you could of course set that to allow scheduled operations too.

1 Like

Just to develop the idea further (since I am bored), in the future, once maintenance hangars, etc are implemented, it would be nice to have contracts which include certain number of flights to turnaround, and certain number of flights to be maintained between de-boarding and boarding.
For example: 3 flights to be handled by the airport, out of which 1 on which maintenance to be carried out.
Correspondingly, the flight that needs to be maintained would be shown with a longer duration on the flight planner.

Also, some contracts can include connecting flights that an airline wants to operate that need to be spaced within certain time of each other.
We discussed this in some detail on another thread:

How airlines schedule flights, which then turned into a discussion on how ACEO could reflect those features

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.