Airline Contract: Small or Medium Type Information missing

Hey :slight_smile:

I have a question, since the latest update my Airline Conctracts do not specify anymore, whether they’ll be sending small or medium sized aircrafts. Actually, I only receive medium-sized Aircrafts anymore.

I’ve just build a teeny tiny Airport with just 1 medium and 2 small gates and therefore I can only have 1 gate operational at the moment. Attached you can one contract as an example (it used to say there whether the planes would be small or medium). Also, I only get contracts from cheap airlines anymore, but I guess, this is because my airport is so new and no other airlines want to fly there yet?

I’ve also added a screenshot of the airport, just in case there is something wrong with my build.
(I know, it’s not the most realistic one, but I’ve built the airport in Antarctica and figured they probably do not have very strong laws or regulations :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Devs are working on airline contract and flight planner systems and they will change a lot. What you see is normal due to they are working on it.

1 Like

ok thanks, so at the moment there is no way for me to get contracts with small aircraft?

I guess that would be the case. It is bound to change in the next few weeks though.

1 Like

I can confirm that is the same with me, no small plane contracts only medium. I am currently using them for GA flights until there’s a new update.

Side note- Awesome wok Devs!

1 Like