Airline Design Contest Voting

Congrats to the winners! Hope to see you in my airport soon as possible. Can’t wait to play this game :slight_smile:

Skylink buddies😂

Im hyped to see Bae 146 in Maple livery that will be so cool.

1 Like

Looks like I’ve missed quite a bit in my absence!
Well done to the winners of this contest, absolutely gorgeous designs, can’t wait to see them in-game! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I assume they are going to put new airlines liveries on all commertial planes in game ?

Maybe not all but most of them.

We finally welcome Air Strada CRJ700 to Airport CEO! :airplane:

32 Likes

Looks great! :smile:

1 Like

OMG so cool!!

What’s​with the baggage cart? It looks like it went through a fire. And the trailers? In America, they are normally​ covered with a tarp or a metal box.

(Not trying to be mean)

2 Likes

I think it’s some weathering on the baggage cart tug. I know devs are focused more other stuff than graphics so it might be toned down later.

1 Like

Yes let’s not get picky at this stage. Let them finish whatever they need to release. I am sure we can all find small issues to let them know. I fear people are pointing out this stuff and they tackle it right away, stealing time from getting the game ready to buy.

That looks incredible - well done to everyone!

Wow, this is absolutely amazing!!

This game will be amazing and I can’t wait to play it. I have so many crazy designs in my head.

Unfortunately this is partly true, we do try to focus on only fixing the urgent issues but the pressure is sometimes hard to resist (remember the 180 turn on the runway in the last gameplay video). We knew it was incorrect and unrealistic but it was never game breaking or particularly serious. We probably received 20+ complains on several channels, including several emails from pilots, explaining that this was unrealistic and wrong. So of course we had to fix it. This one of the aspects of this open development strategy which have two sides. It is good to get instant feedback but sometimes a lot of effort is put into commenting and discussing things that are unfinished and left that way, mainly because of two reasons, not important at the moment or not 100% decided.

We are not at all trying to avoid any negative feedback or critic, but just to remind everyone that we have not even hit early access so many things will not be perfect. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Guys your work so far looks amazing a small team could take ages and still miss things. The work you two have done so far is incredible there might be small bugs when the game is released but us as a community will let you know of these bugs and then in return you can fix them. I just want to say thank you for being so update and communicate with us . Keep the good work up and can’t wait for this to come out :stuck_out_tongue:

I am sad I was right. Perhaps deny the community any more .gifs and videos until the game is in early access since there is a lot of perfectionists slowing down release. Their time comes soon, but that kind of stuff is not required or desirable for alpha stage. It should be about getting all required features and eliminating game breaking or big bugs, not small details. From the videos I have seen, this game is well beyond alpha, and well beyond every other Early Access game I have seen.

I assume the holdup now is making your company legal so you can accept money and getting together to make the greenlight video?

Are there any plans to implement more designs from this list or even make a new poll with the remaining and / or additional designs from the design contest or new designs?

Well the other 6 designs of top 10 would be added to the game won’tt be bad :wink:

3 Likes