Airline Design Contest Voting

Wow! Amazing designs! It was so hard to choose only three! Can’t wait for the Alpha! This game is going to be totally cool! :grin: MATT.

2 Likes

They all look amazing can’t wait to play the game

1 Like

Thank you all master creatives! Amazing. :+1::airplane:

2 Likes

There are some awesome designs in here; incredibly impressive. I am a little confused by the voting percentages though - the current top three are sitting at 120% when combined :hushed:

2 Likes

Really hard to choose! All of them are great designs and I hope to have all of them!

Yea, that is a bit odd. Not sure how the counting works but it could be something to do with the fact that you can place up to three votes.

See it this way:
411 people voted, of those 50% casted one of his votes on Air Strada, 37% did so on Skylink. It’s the percentage of people that casted a vote on that specific choice.

3 Likes

Well it must count it to a possible 300 % since we all have three votes. And also so basically the % is of how many of us have put one of the three votes on that particular design.

That sounds resonable. We are only using the built in poll tool so not sure exactly how it was coded.

4 Likes

Yeah I think that’s exactly what’s happening - thanks for clarifying!

@Bjorn I think your design is fantastic; it’s the top of my three votes for sure.

2 Likes

Hearing that makes my day, thank you!

1 Like

Come on everyone, the race is not over yet! Tell your family, friends, dog, cat, fish, hamster, rabbit, ferret or even lama about this awesome contest and make sure they vote on their favorite design! :smiley:

6 Likes

I told my dog, cats, chicken, bunnies and (yes) even my lamas! :smiley:

5 Likes

I voted on the design of the planes.
I did look over the descriptions but none of them swayed my vote either way.
I just like the colors.
I would like to take the top 5 and do another vote. Allow only 2 options then top 3 and allow 1.
The votes might change who is top.

1 Like

How the % works out.
Of the 537 voters 51% or 273.87 voted for Air Strada.
36 of 537 or 193.32 voters voted for Skylink.
34 of 537 or 182.58

Because of the fact you are allowed multiple options.
It counted the % of the total number of voters but you have 1495 votes.
I can vote 3 times so the poll doesn’t understand to calculate the % from 1495 votes.

Had it calculated correctly.
237.87 Air Strade 15.91%
193.32 Skylink 12.9%
182.58 Maple 12.2%
155.73 Swiftly 10.4%
155.73 Valkyire 10.4%
139.62 Arrow 9.3%
118.14 Blue Skies 7.8%
107.4 Tulip Airlines 7.1%
75.18 Astreus 5%
69.81 Lemon Lime Airlines 4.6%

I know this only comes up to 95.61% but I’m rounding. To be accurate I would have to go out about 10 decimals or use a spreadsheet to have it use every decimal place.

3 Likes

BUMP!

Voting will close in just over 6 hours. If you haven’t done so already, then please vote! And for those of you who haven’t used all three votes available to you, there’s still time.

I think it is fair to say that we are ready to announce a winner of the design contest already now.

We congratulate Air Strada by Bjorn as the winner of the airline design competition! :tada:

If was closely followed by SkyLink by Reece and Maple by Shaun. Big congratulations to them as well for a well-earned second and third place. :smiley:

Again big thanks to everyone who submitted their designs and helped us pick the next airline! No we have some work to do to get these designs into the game. :airplane:

14 Likes

Wow, voting ended early?

A big congrats to the 3 designs going into the game!! Also a congrats to all the participants who entered a design!
If I only had the skills like all you guys do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Lol, I suck at photoshop, and my computer gets laggy too