Airline Design Contest Voting

Congrats to Maple, my favorite design to inclusion into the game. Our friends to the north!

Wow, Iā€™m stunnedā€¦ I want to thank everyone for this great opportunity to support the creativeness in airport CEO, and I think itā€™s safe to say Iā€™m quite excited to see Air Strada touching down on all of our airports in the hopefully near future!

Thank you all!

5 Likes

Yes, it is my favorite design too! I think you guys know why!:grin:

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone who voted for my design. Itā€™s been a pleasure to take part in this competition and I also want to congratulate Bjorn and Shaun on their amazing designs as well as everyone else who entered and made it into the top 10. I hope to see SkyLink landing at your airports in the future!

5 Likes

Congratulations guys, really Nice designs. Hope to see them landing at my airport soon

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to bring up the rear. I lost so you didnā€™t have to. :grin:

Congrats big three, you guys deserved it, truly amazing designs.

1 Like

Congrats guys, nice work!

1 Like

Remember that youā€™re bringing up the rear of the shortlist though

Congratulations to the three winners. Air Strada, SkyLink, and Maple. I canā€™t wait to see your airlines serving my future airport. I also canā€™t wait to see any new airlines the are introduced to the game. Iā€™m sure they will make a wonderful addition.

Awesome! Since I think that everyone who made the short list deserves the game and I was going to buy the game anyways. Maple will pitch in for 3 copies for other design shortlisted people.

Oh I know, and I still think it is amazing that my design was even picked out of all the amazing designs submitted (I didnā€™t think for a moment that I would make it to the final 10). I was simply having a laugh while congratulating the winners. :smiley:

Congrats,
Bjorn, Reece and Shaun. Hope to see the planes in your liveries soon.

Uhhā€¦ Fredrik and Olof, can you guys make the winning airlines story better??. I mean they arenā€™t bad at all. But i would love some humour and crazy things in it.:grin: I mean that each airline should have some ā€˜characterā€™.

Congratulations to Maple, Air Strada and Skylink - three worthy winners. I look forward to welcoming your planes to my airport.

1 Like

I side with my colleague from Maple on this. Being active in this community and watching the devs putting so much effort in ACEO it would feel inappropriate not to pay for it. I wave my right of a free copy to the other great contestants who participated in this challenge.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take the free copy off your hands, being a student makes you poor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maple amazing!!! Air Strada amazing!! Sky Link amazing! And even if you didnā€™t win, I loved your designs!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Hope to see you in my airport soon as possible. Canā€™t wait to play this game :slight_smile:

Skylink buddiesšŸ˜‚

Im hyped to see Bae 146 in Maple livery that will be so cool.

1 Like