Airline + plane of the week

weekly I will now post a airline and airplane at random and some information about them on this topic as a plane/airline of the week. First one is…

Airline: Jeju air
Jeju air is a South Korean low-cost airline based from Jeju city. As the first low cost Korean airline, it is mostly domestic, but has some international flights.

Airplane: beechcraft 1900
The beechcraft 1900 is a 19 seater pressurized twin turboprop engine aircraft used as a regional aircraft. Is also used as a cargo airliner for smaller airports.

5 Likes

Try to add some images in your next edition, makes it much more appealing! :smiley:

Here you go @CaptainCat!

download

So it’s been a week…

1 Like

Ja, sry busy with school … (Sorry, I can’t post images right because I’m using a phone)
Airline: Jet blue
Jet blue is the 6th American airliner. They are a low cost carrier out of JFK. They fly planes like a320’s.

Airplane:
The Boeing 727 was a 3 engined midsized narrow body jet for short and medium travel. Produced from the early 1960s to 1984, it could carry 150 to 190 passengers.

My phone is an Android, so images are really hard to deal with other than putting it on an email. I don’t know how to “share” an image with Google, and I can’t access my computer now.

I download the image, and then select an image from my documents on my android…:grinning:

Thanks!

Not made anymore and I would consider it the shortest lasting Boeing plane to be in service.