Airline Satisfaction Stuck at 0?

In ACEO, the airline satisfaction is stuck at 0. The affected airlines are only ones I have sighned contracts with BEFORE the update.

1 Like

This is a known bug. But please bug report it.

We’re currently working on an airline overhaul and the airline satisfaction rating system there is more or less in limbo, it will be properly looked at once we get the new airline fleet configuration in. It doesn’t have much effect today, if any, hence why it’s not a top priority issue as of now.

2 Likes

it will be properly looked at once we get the new airline fleet configuration in.

What shall we expect to see from it :roll_eyes:

Hello THEONEANDONLYPLANE,

I had the same issue, but for now it helped out to cancel the cotracts and resign it later on.

1 Like

Doesn´t that come with big cancellation fees?

Hi Erebos,

you are right, but for now it solves the problem.
To avoid those fees you need to turn off the auto sheduler and have a bit of patience untill all flights are processed.

@Olof @Fredrik Will be nice to have multiple livery supported :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve reported the bug as well. However, I’m being prevented from cancelling several contracts as they have “active flights”, yet my airport is closed and no flights exist for those airlines. New contracts appear to behave properly, however.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.