Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

I experienced the same issue with auto-assign. I had it off, but employees were still getting assigned. I sent a bug report a few days ago.

Same here. Auto assign off they still get assigned to terminals. How should that work if its turned off? can you make a staff room that is not assigned to a terminal and they should go there instead?

1 Like

When hiring staff, I think auto-assign puts them in the terminals where they are needed, but with it off (when hiring) all staff are put into terminal 1.

I actually have a fix for you guys. @twocflyer @talisman56 @humoresque I experienced exactly the same thing. I thought it was a bug. It is not.

TL:DR (The Fix) Make a crew room that is NOT included in any terminal. Then any unassigned personnel will go there until assigned to a terminal.

Do note that the personnel list when in terminal view is not updated live. So if you have two of them open of the same time, and make changes, you need to repress the blue person button for it too show the updated numbers. ( Hope this makes sense)

So basically what happens is that if you only have staff rooms within the terminal zone, the game don’t know what to do with the staff that is not assigned, so it assigns them to a staff room. Don’t know what criteria it’s doing it by tho.

1 Like

How are large flights generated - being domestic or international? It depends on how many stand I have set to international and how many to domestic? I’m using realistic int stands and schengen rules
I’m expanding my airport and I want to properly plan international area :smiley: because at first when I just built stands I got mostly domestic. Then I changed all stands to International mode, resigned contracts and about 1 of 10 flights is domestic now. So I think that it mostly depends how many stand are set to international…

All large flights are International.

If you have Realistic International Flights turned on and have switched some of your medium stands for International Flights, then you will get a mix of domestic and international medium flights.

The algorithm is explained by Fredrik here: How does the game determine the ratio of domestic to international flights? - #5 by Fredrik

The system tries to offer flight according to the available number of stands and their setting. (When possible, some countries may have no domestic)

1 Like

I disagree - this is a bug. Not auto assigning worked effectively before Beta 8, it now assigns when you don’t want it to. I don’t see why I have to build something to get round something that doesn’t work as intended.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. Actually large stands can also be domestic :wink:

I agree. From what I remember when first implemented or at some point I remember when I had auto assign turned off they would just spawn near bus stop/car stop/subway etc and stand there until assigned… they don’t do that anymore they go to one or more terminals when auto assign is turned off.

however I do like the idea if I have a staff room outside of all terminals, they would then go there when auto assign is turned off. if they are allowed in that particular staff room. but this should not be required for when auto assign is turned off

1 Like

Good evening, we’re rolling out another update on the experimental branch with some more fixes. We’re considering this for a default release on Friday or perhaps Monday next week.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version  1.0-13

Bug

• [ACEO-42299] - Refreshed staff not prioritized when dispatching new job tasks
  • [ACEO-42621] - Objects can in very specific instance become immovable after move panel has initially been displayed
  • [ACEO-42668] - Animals can in rare instances spawn on top of fence
  • [ACEO-42672] - Incorrect step calculation can in rare instances cause GA bird strike emergencies to always fail at 75% despite being fully completed
  • [ACEO-42770] - Notification for missing vehicle type of specific emergency can in certain instances only be attempted to spawn once at game start causing the notification not to appear
  • [ACEO-43055] - When deicing is active aircraft doesn't always distribute over available runways
  • [ACEO-43058] - Total expenses does not always sum up correctly in daily economy report due to mixing various total variable sums
  • [ACEO-43080] - Some service vehicles can in certain instances pass a stand and turn around instead of immediately turn on to the stand
  • [ACEO-43106] - White on yellow text in road options causes them to be difficult to read
5 Likes

So I submitted ACEO-43080, and I just opened up the same airport that I submitted for this and tried it on 1.0-13. Unfortunately the service vehicles are still passing the stand before making a u-turn to go back to it. The new bug report is ACEO-43152

1 Like

I am experiencing a bug that causes the “Services Available to Passengers” to plummet to a very low percentage before climbing back up to around 80 %.

Any plans for DLC yet? For example, an airplane with a D-30 engine, a goal of 50 million passengers with fixing the time of reaching at the most difficult level of the game, economic performance indicators, several additional aircraft, for example, IL-96, Tu-154, SSJ-100, Сomaс Arj-21, Сomaс C919, MС-21, AN-140. Personally, I’m ready to buy this.

I think new game first… Honestly, I don’t like DLC’s though…

ACEO-43187 Experimental branch, passengers teleporting across walls/obstructions after passing security search (medium)

Same issue, but mine applies for both arriving and departing pax

Think they preparing for halloween in case there is any future lockdowns? :wink: #GhostPax

RE: “Services Available to Passengers” to plummet to a very low percentage before climbing back up to around 80 %

I have noticed that same thing directly correlated to when my stores are opened versus closed.
We either should

1. NOT be penalized when they are closed but the contract is still active
    OR
  2. Allow 24 hour operations of stores so as not to incur a rating decrease

This didn’t necessarily occur when they were closed. It would happen at random times, many times in one day.