Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

Was anybody able to submit a bug report ingame recently? It’s not been working for me for two days. Anyway, when right clicking on a terminal foundation with a road or service road on ground floor underneath, the settings menu of that road opens. I find that very annoying and bugs like that should be gone before a full release…

1 Like

I can see baggage carts a level above where they are. I already bug reported it a few days ago, but I really just want to highlight it because it just completely breaks the immersion.

Benches are “showing” through form ground floor to Floor 1

Ground Floor

Floor 1

the large square plant is under the Star bucks logo

1 Like

Sorry to hear that everyone is having so much trouble with the game. It has hit me too. More than about 500 people come into the airport and the game becomes absolutely unplayable. Trucks drive on wrong side of the road causing huge jams, service cars get stuck in water sometimes, and the game lag makes it unplayable. scrolling, zooming is frame rate of 0.

I have done some troubleshooting on the normal issues, bad mods etc, and I have a macbook pro 16 so no issue there.

Hope this all gets resolved soon.

Not a thing for me - my current build has 12k+ PAX/day and 2300 at peak in the terminals and I haven’t noticed any appreciable lag, apart from when I look on Level -1 at night…

Since the license change of our Jira instance there’s currently a validation issue between the rest API call the application makes and the bug reporting system. I have escalated this to Jira support but until they respond with a solution there is unfortunately not much else we can do but wait until they’ve fixed it. Hopefully it’ll be done within the week, will update here when that happens.

2 Likes

What are the specifications of your Computer?

Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz
Installed RAM: 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti, 4GB VRAM
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home, ver 19042.928

boarding time to early

this maple flight says it´s boarding opens at 09:08, but the aicraft landed at 13:00, departure 18:00. How and why should boarding be possible at 09:08?? I have the Problem, that all the pax are standing in front of the boarding desks, since the aircraft has landed. But it makes no sense at all, since the turnaround is still going on (deboard and cleaning).

I think the boarding should start, when the cleaning and catering is done, but definetly somewhere between the arrival and departure time…

I was unable to send a bug report (Error Code 500)

Yes, that happens often with fully booked B747 and A380. The high number of passengers cause that boarding should start before arrival.

Another issue is on (large?) remote stands, that the boarding time changes by one hour when the aircraft stops. Passengers then arrived 1hr too early at the airport.

Ive noticed that restaurants and cafes won’t sell products without a chair and/or table in the room. I don’t recall if this is mentioned anywhere. If this is the case, shouldn’t all cafes and restaurants have a requirement in the contract to have those in the room before the contract is signed. It wasn’t until I added a chair and/or table to a few of my restaurants/cafes that didn’t have them that they would sell products. that was the only thing I changed and now they are selling plenty. I didn’t test out if it was the chair or table or both that got them to start selling once opened.

2 Likes

Okay, but why? I got that flight ready to push at 16:18, so still enough time, even when they startet boarding at this point…

Don’t ask me. I have sent about 3 times a bug report over the past 1.5yrs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening. Rolling out 1.0-18 on the experimental branch now with a fix for the broken bug reporting tool and some other minor stuff!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version 1.0-18

Bug

ACEO-43512 Bug reporting tool setting change caused bug reporting tool to not correctly submit bug reports (meta!)

ACEO-43482 Minor spelling mistake in incident report e-mail

ACEO-43464 Mass-upgrading multiple stands does not charge the correct cash sum amount

ACEO-42252 Resolution setting not always consistent and working as expected

Improvement

ACEO-32236 Jira manager credentials updated

This version will go live on the default branch on Friday.

4 Likes

update loaded much smaller screen :thinking: Did display settings get refreshed or something?

@Olof

I totally forget how to set display/screen size setting. help :rofl:

Update: yeah I keep trying different screen resolutions and it stays a square and not my whole screen.

PS. loving my new Sunglass Hut Shop :heart_eyes: I love the modding freedom in this game!!!

8 Likes

Can confirm.

3 Likes

Fine for me on windows

2 Likes

We’re looking into this for today’s experimental release! Default is obviously pushed back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just read your Facebook post :wink:

I hope you did not agendize any pathfinding rewrites as stuff to “evaluate”, that would be a longggggg conversation.

Rolling out a new update just ahead of the next default deployment. In this update we’re trying to adress some of the stuttering that’s been reported as we’ve found a few problematic areas, here’s 1.0-19 on the experimental branch:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version 1.0-19

Bug

ACEO-43516 Business generation logic can cause notable lag spikes due to excessive string comparison

ACEO-43515 Null reference exception can in very rare instances be thrown when conveyor belts verify connection

ACEO-43487 Minor stutter can be frequently experienced due to improper list sorting for certain item type fetching

6 Likes