Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

Yes, that’s an annoying topic. :frowning:

2 Likes

Ya, planes will wait at the arrows for the plane/gate in the red box, when it’s like just starting it’s pushback

And sometimes planes will wait for a plane behind them to phase through them before continuing

Yes, every plane has it’s order and sadly blocking all paths.
It was shortly fixed before release and then it came back.

1 Like

And also, planes will sometimes do this to get to a de-icing pad, and pass though a pad on the way

And they go up because I have one-way arrows at the bottom at an attempt to help with flow

They will split to all available de-iceing pads. It’s not possible to force them to use a specific pad.

Ya I guess that makes sense, so in light of the crappy design and buggy nature, and I’m also feeling inspired by Staverton International (GLO) - new build - #7 by humoresque, I’m gona just restart

OK, something weird is happening with the planes that go from stands to hangars for repair.

This Strada Regional Saab 340 flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical issue, and right next to the stand, there is a hangar set to ‘Commercial’ only (as the GA failures had been going the whole length of the taxiway to get to this hangar rather than using one of the two hangars (set to ‘all’) right next to the GA area).

Instead of popping next door for repair, the plane went all the way back to the GA area to use one of the hangars there…

@Olof Saw a graphic detail that i was hoping could be fixed. As seen in the picture. The yellow lines in the passport lanes are painted on top of the machine.

3 Likes

Also I have a wish that on the flight board. It would be so awesome if the destination Could be written next to the assigned Gate. Would look awesome with the right font. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s my wish since the very beginning. Having a keyboard shortcut to read a realistic terminal board as the passengers would see it or add a location column in the flight monitor.

1 Like

I really want that too.

While we’re at it. I would also like to add another column to the flight board. That states the start time for the check-in. That would be cool :slight_smile: But to see destination is definitely my top wish.

As long we don’t have realistic destinations (based on the airlines country), I don’t care about that information. :smiley:

Well fair :stuck_out_tongue: But actually i only book flights that is realistic :smiley: I.E from the Country where the airline is based or so. It works! :slight_smile: Haha

Being able to turn on some filters when enabling the auto planning would be a nice feature indeed.

Or give each flight their own marketing potential based on HQ location then auto planning decides according the factor.

1 Like

It would also be nice if we could jump to the plane, even if it is not ate the gate.

3 Likes

Perhaps @Fredrik can provide some insight into those taxiing issues?

Rolling out a very small update but with two important fixes, 1.0-27 on the experimental branch set for the default branch tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version 1.0-27

Improvement

ACEO-44239 Underground baggage belts can now be built without having acquired the multiple-floor permit

New feature

ACEO-44257 Mouse pointer color can now be changed

Edit: Now deployed on the default branch! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is airline hub status a thing yet?

1 Like

How to disable the Vintage DLC? Some player just want a modern type airplane :wink: