Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

Thank you, finally my beloved Concorde. Guys you are the best :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Default. In Beta 8.1-3 wasn’t this.

Congratulations team, awesome achievement!

3 Likes

Congratulations! The journey is over, but now it’s time for new CEOs to fly in and start building brand new airports.

Send a bug report and then cancel and re-assign the contract. :slight_smile:

Congratulations devs! Here’s to countless new Airport CEOs!

3 Likes

Let’s go!

3 Likes

Well done on 1.0!
ACEO was the first game I ever bought on steam and I have loved watching this game flourish (and also break in front if my eyes on test builds :rofl:.)
This game has and always will hold a special place in my heart.
Here’s to more amazing games by you guys :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations guys!
It was a pleasure to have played this game from its first months and I hope to play it for many more months.
It will be time to finish translating and verify the translation into Spanish seems :eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! and great work!

4 Likes

Congratulations guys! That must feel so rewarding after all your hard work!
I’ve been with you since the first announcement and it’s been a wonderful journey so far! Thank you for this awesome game!

Supersonic DLC is a really nice bonus treat, Thanks!

2 Likes

Congratulations to a splendid game! I wish I could glimpse on how you are celebrating right now. Although I think one of you is with his family. Looking at the credits I see I have a reason to celebrate as well :partying_face: - Thank you :slight_smile:

Also, thank you for the Supersonic DLC!

Party hard and rejoice!

4 Likes

Very nice! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats on Airport CEO 1.0. I remember the very beginning of it. Was around for a little bit but had to step back and focus on my full-time job, but definitely kept track all the way.

Looking forward to the 3D version of Airport CEO in the future. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on Fredrik, Olof, and Alexander! Here’s looking forward for the next project in the horizon!

6 Likes

Lol, maybe see if you can get Let’s Game It Out to play the 1.0 version on YT, he did play sim airport, and he’s quite popular so he will reach plenty of people showing them the game, and he will also play the game the wrong way so that could be a way to find more bugs

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I recommend the Spiffing Brit because Airport CEO is a perfectly balanced game :wink:
If he cannot find any exploit then noone will.

1 Like

Thank you everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

ACEO definitely is a perfectly balanced game… no exploits whatsoever… it is perfect in every way…

16 Likes