Airport CEO 2

Hello,

First of all I would like to say a massive well done for achieving such a big milestone in getting Airport CEO 2 to release, but now I believe it is time for a second addition.

This would be a massive advantage for the fans because it would allow an even better game to be designed from an already great game, furthermore, not just from a fan point of view, but a business point of view, a second ACEO could lead to many opportunities such as the game being on console (PS4/PS5) - this would allow fans to play a lot easier and I know itā€™s something many people would like, but as I said, it could easily help build large amounts of funds for the studio.

Thank you for reading this and considering to vote for this feature.

While Iā€™m sure most of us would love to play a sequel, I think itā€™s too early to ask for it right now. Iā€™m quite certain ACEO 2 was hinted as being possible in the far future, but the devs would like to take a break from aviation after so many years of working on this game. Maybe theyā€™ll surprise us with a new tycoon simulation game in a different environment.

2 Likes

The devs are going to take a break from this game I think. They will spend 1 day a week on ACEO, but they will probably shift their interest elsewhere.

I suggest reading the Airport CEO 1.0 devblog:

4 Likes

I hope you mean shift? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hotel CEO would be awesome hehe :stuck_out_tongue: Last ā€œgood oneā€ i played was Hotel giant 2. I think. There is one new game on the horizon, but havenā€™t checked when or if itā€™s coming out hehe.

1 Like

*Gulps
:grimacing: :flushed: :woozy_face:

Did he just say ā€˜for consolesā€™???
goes away sobbing

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.