Airport CEO Alpha 0.21.11 released

@Olof. Ok. For my opinion engine become more unstable in FPS. Sometimes scenes works much faster then in old times (in big airports). Sometimes I got lag in blueprint mode with 10-11 small stands initiated, that 100% does not happen on my PC before.

Have you got some applications to expand your team ?

My contruction workers are still not doing anything. The items I have on my objects to construct are still at the same number. I have cancelled by contract with the construction company and tried another one but no change. I’ve saved and restarted several times. Now my stands are not showing up on my flight planner and when I make sure that I have commercial flights on and that it’s connected to a check in desk nothing seems to work. Not really sure what to do. Since I can’t find the pathway to send you my output notes I am going to attach a few photos. There are also a few trucks that are glitched and won’t disappear from my screen so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. It is a very simple build to so not sure what to do. Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Compliments on the new tutorial, it is way better :smiley:

2 Likes