Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

After Updating the latest Experimental 0.22.3, All airplane request for only 1% refuel.

[EDIT] It got Fixed after disabling and enabling the refueling service again!

only 1% or all planes at least get the minimum of 1%? Like will some get more?

Could someone please repost how to join the experimental branch I just want to make sure I am in it

Look here:

1 Like

There is a link in the beginning of this topic. Also, you should see the version in the game. It’s in the top right and should say 0.22.3

Thanks I will have a look

Another push to 0.22.3 was made a few hours ago. Will update tomorrow with the changelog here but mostly testing stuff in relation to performance and path finding for agents.

2 Likes

Are we still going to have a dev blog tonight?

Yes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Keep up the good work.

I’m refreshing all day to see it :smiley: it’s getting late in UK ;p

Shouldn’t you place the build number as an addition to version number so we can see that there is a new push in the game? To be seen even in game only. There are few pushes during a week, there will be nice to know that Steam updated some files.

2 Likes

Guys I uploaded a bug report yesterday about ATR42. I think it is unrgent since it breaks the gameplay.

Report number: ACEO-2263

I added a code to break the jetway loop, it had trouble reaching the ATR 42 door position as it is a bit smaller than the rest of the aircraft we have. It should be fixed int the latest push.

1 Like

After updating to 0.22.3, I’m getting few new issues which never happened on the same save.

1 - For medium aircraft, The last passenger can never board which causes delays. means 50 out of 51 passenger board and the last one just stands near the boarding desk.

2- Also a lot of new Employee can’t reach the location errors happening which i didn’t have on the last build

I also filled a bug report

Yes, we’ve identified a minor pathfinding bug in 0.22.3 so it’s “normal” that you see path failed icons, just so you know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay good to hear it’s identified! yeah i had some happening time to time on previous version but the new 0.22.3 was just happening constantly and it was on the same save so that’s why point it out! :+1:

1 Like

I have been having problems with the ramp agents until today where they have came alive and can get a turnaround done efficiently (4000+ airport). However, since the ramp agents have came alive the airport staff will check in but no longer go to the boarding desks. Each boarding desks has the red path symbol. Any ideas?

Hi, @airdrieboy1984.
Lower to <1500 passengers and the staff will be back to life !
In my +3300 (4-6fps) save, all passengers were stuck in bathrooms, sitting - watching their airplane fly away, so did Ramp Agents and Boarding Staff… I have now max 2 flight per stand a day and have a better control over my airport (and framerate).

I will do so until next patches.

Sounds like CPU is bottlenecked and can’t process pathfinding.