Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

Thanks for another great update. Looks like this update fixed my problem with the security checkpoints. BUG:Security checkpoints don't detect multiple secure zones? - #6 by Admigo

1 Like

It is still very early, and UI will be getting a larger overhaul later on anyhow.

No, I need to see the save first.

Still seeing the bus issues too, but heck, that panel is worth way a lot more than bus issues.

I sudmitted a bug report with the title ā€˜Security checkpoints donā€™t detect multiple secure zonesā€™ with the save files.
Looks like the security checkpoints are fine now after this update. Still the pathfinding needs to be tested with design.

The job stats overview panel is in general considered a quick fix to a more serious issues, weā€™ll of course take any feedback we can get on it but the UI will, when time allows, see the same maturing and evolvement as everything else in the game.

The bus queue issues has not been addressed in this fix, if you mean that queueing persons are unevenly distributed?

1 Like

The distribution over queues seems fine, even from the previous version. The number of busses serving the airport was my queryā€¦

On 22.3.4 I had busses queuing up to serve the standsā€¦ Since five, there seems to be a lots less public transport in terms of busses???

Persons are not queuing up here.

Another geographically challenged plane tooā€¦

Please donā€™t think Iā€™m complaining. Iā€™m not. I LOVE this game. Iā€™m just sharing bugs, issues, questions.

Iā€™d love to see you bus / car drop off zone.

Is the dash board linked to the queue/pathfinding algorithms/threads?

If so that explains what Iā€™m seeing here.

Loaded up my last T7 build which Iā€™ve sent to you a while ago. Itā€™s a 2k plus PAX build.

Right now on that build, Airport staff are lacking for which it has at least twice the game requested requirements.

Other staffing seems to be about on par with what Iā€™d hired.

Iā€™m guessing this is path relatedā€¦?

for v0.22.3.5

• my poor laptop sends thanks to you for improving performance/fps. now I can play !
  • one-touch key for an extra layer for green dotted cargo travel queue would be great
  • cargo bay should be changeable/flippable directions would be great (incoming-outgoing routes not flexieble)

great to have breakdown of staff levels, surplus and deficits.
Did you mean to disable building when paused? I may be wrong but I thought in earlier builds you could carry on construction when the game was paused but now all you can do is move the cursor around.

Hmm, no, should work fine. Just tired it and didnā€™t have any issues, is this something thatā€™s reoccurring?

Edit: Just tried the build version on macOS and looks like there is an issue, yeah. Will have to take a look at it tomorrow but can be temporarily bypassed by disabling construction using F10. Are you on macOS or Windows @Sprool?

Iā€™m on a mac. It worked earlier on placing new gates (i see a quick patch to 0.22.3.7) but when constructing baggage belts it wonā€™t let me build when paused.

With .7 Iā€™ve noticed an issue with sofa and armchairs causing passengers to pass through walls into secure areas, and itā€™s causing delayed flights. I posted a bug report but though Iā€™d let others know.

Hehehe, wrong Roma :wink: They have a fun miniature train ride there though :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to ā€œJobs Availableā€

This update has been a noticeable improvement for performance I have to say. I feel confident that I might be able to open up more gates and not have too many pathfinding issues delaying flights etc.

Solid work on all the improvements and thanks for being so receptive to all the feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for testing it! :slight_smile:

@Sprool, your issue was not the same as mine. Is it so that you can build when its paused but not when its unpaused? What exactly happens when you do build during pause? Perhaps you could file a bug report and include the save if that has not already been done.