Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

Submitting now. Thought I had done so before but I guess I failed to complete the submission.

1 Like

So I was looking through my computer and I canā€™t seem to find any of the necessary save game files or output logs, might they possibly be in another location? My saves are all still there and I never changed any save options from default so I donā€™t know where to look from here.

Save is from 22.3.x, a few hours old though. The number of available jobs does go up and down (and sometimes is 0) but most often itā€™s in deficit. Save/Reload doesnā€™t help. Any way to debug further?

Was just submitting the fuel bug and i thought Iā€™d check one more thingā€¦

Whoops, sorry about that!

1 Like

We should have a ā€œvalidationā€ list somewhere with all this kind of connect errors listed. Just like baggage connect errors. Gate connect errors. Runeway Errors.

1 Like

does anyone else get an issue when going to Budget>fees screen to tweak the finances; I always get the sliders greyed out with the warning ā€œCFO requiredā€ even though I have had one on the board for ages. I go back into the screen and its all ok the second time, I can change fees. This isnā€™t a one-off, it seems to happen first time I access this screen during any save game period.

Your checkpoint is backwards.

1 Like

Aye

HR too.

Iā€™ve made that mistake too several times when I first started. I was like wtf. Then I noticed and was like :roll_eyes:

What OS are you running?

Just had a plane landing without a stand available, is that new?

Alpha 23.0-0 Nov 7th 2017:

Weā€™ve now transitioned minor build number and have entered 23.0 for the experimental branch. Itā€™s live now and if now super critical bugs are reported we will transition it to the default branch within an hour.

Full change log for 23.0 will be deployed in the default game update post. Weā€™ve now also switched to a set version number system that weā€™ll talk about in tonightā€™s devlog so more on that later.

The fixes for this deploy on the experimental branch areā€¦

• More sprite atlas packing
  • UI fixes to the new vehicle overview panel
  • Stability and behavioral fixes for assigning depots
  • Vehicle depot container UI improvements
  • Automatic assigning of service vehicles to avoid issues with vehicles not being listed and or being listed as broken
  • Sprite material update method improved
1 Like

You know Iā€™m not a techie dudeā€¦ but what is sprite? Sprite in Canada is a drink haha

1 Like

Haha, itā€™s (as far as I know) a basic composition of pixels, i.e. an image that can be independently rendered and moved around.

Awesome, let us move around stuff that is build but wrongly located ;). Like a ā€œfree moveā€ mode.

Agnus never failed to blit. A chip of of the old Copper.

Compliments on improving the game though, the FPS is going forward a lot recently.

2 Likes

Is it somehow possible to set destruction on prio 1 and construction on prio 2?

No, not yet, sorry.

For the sake of the forum I am now locking this thread. The discussion knows where to take itselfā€¦ :wink:

1 Like