Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

And yet complaining without providing the devs enough information to figure out what’s going on will also not help the game get better any faster :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe you should take a look at my previous posts …

I have the same Africa situation. The plane is flying from Singapore to Australia but it says South Sudan

Thanks for the updpate! Yes! I have seen 0.22.3.4

I have the pathfinding issue as well, Been a good lad and filed a bug report (ACEO-2325) (File = NZCH_022.zip)
I have checked, double checked and triple checked the areas of the airport and every area is able to be gone to.

3 Likes

my game dont seem to have updated ? i cant find the a320 or the atr 42?

These are on experimental.

There are in there alright (exp branch)

I’m finding they only happen with certain airlines though.

A320 is with Swiftly, Maple, Air Strada on 3 stars contract.

But can anyone tell me about ATR 42? which contract is it?

I had it on Maple, but that was before they got changed. Medium contracts that had a mix of planes types.

Two stars I think.

3 stars or 2 stars contract?

I also don’t quite get the breakdown between cheap, small and medium contracts, as there are some small contracts that are light flights which I want. I just have to dig for them.

still I need emplyee number in each department.

it is very important I think.

I have in my airport

• two terminals
  • 12 medium stands
  • 24 check-in desks
  • 8 security gates

and I don’t know how many employee I have and how many I need
is it so diffucult to put a total number of each department employee number ???

I don’t think you’re the first to request this, nor do I think you will be last till its implemented.

I know I requested very soon after launch along with several others. I also saw forum talk of it being linked to one of the board positions too which I liked very much so.

Agree, that is vital information we need to know.

1 Like

hey rubble, I think putting total number info at employee page is simple.
but developers adding fantasial new aircraft types, search bar in left menu bla bla.
only total employee number…
shame

I know what you are saying…

The search bar was there in the pre-lauch videos so it’s a long ago feature, and after reading the dev blogs about how planes are implemented they are based upon a template system? In which case they are just objects added into a database and don’t impact the programming side.

Adding a counter does sound trivial (I know I have done time as a programmer (Z80 Assembler, C, Objective C, C++, PHP, web dev as well inc JS, last BASIC) it’s not always that easy to just add in a counter, goodness knows it would be super useful agreed.

The counter idea was suggested all the way back in alpha testing stages. However, I think they are thinking of broader modifications to employment and job tasks, so I suspect it will come in when they’ve refined their concept for such :slight_smile:

Just a quick note on the discussion there earlier, we think its good that you discuss bugs and make other remarks on the experimental branch as well as the default branch. Just bare in mind that the experimental branch is indeed experimental and that there is a higher risk of something becoming broken than of the default branch! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m having this problem of passengers getting stuck at security checkpoint!!I can not find the airbus a320 either, I’ve accepted all the contracts and nothing

Climate change is rampant in this build. It’s winter in Edmonton Alberta and 48 degrees C. It doesn’t get that hot in summer. More normal for winter would be minus 20 C. :smiley:

1 Like