Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

I can report there same issues too, even with my newly minted build.

Blockquote
ok, another thing iā€™ve noticed with latest Exp branch: my janitors and service technicians get stuck at security. It seems to only affect these two roles, and it seems to happened when they try to retrieve their tools from the security desk. Iā€™m using small security stands and the janitor walks up to it, puts down his broom, goes through the detector and then tries to pick up his broom again. At that point he basically freezes and doesnā€™t move. Same goes for Service Techinician, but not for other roles like Airport Staff and Ramp Agent which leads me to believe it has to do with the tools being dropped and picked up.

And just as extra info: it doesnā€™t make a difference if the security checkpoint is set to employee/passenger only.

The start of the next iteration of Wellington Internationalā€¦

Itā€™s less than two hours oldā€¦ Had the issues youā€™ve described.

![18|690x388](upload://nBBUvIq3smLz1iPeuNwQLbU7Fh0.jpg)

Itā€™s bedtime for me. And itā€™s getting a little frustrating having to save/reload every time the janitor tries to clear security :smile:

Have you filed a bug report?

Hello when will this update be implemented?

Hamilton is def not in the US of Aā€¦

Well, there could well be a Hamilton in the US of A. There are lots of towns there???

First time Iā€™ve seen a location error thatā€™s not the Sudan.
saUploadingā€¦
Yep those brooms must be full of stuffā€¦

Want me to send this small build to you? @Fredrik

I have now: ACEO-2288 (for the personnel stuck at security)

1 Like

Still no 22.4 here on EXP branch.

We donā€™t cycle version number for experimental builds, so itā€™s still 0.22.3. We will look into adding build numbers so that thereā€™ll be no future confusion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

butā€¦

The page has goneā€¦ wtf??? You had a post for 22.4??? Iā€™m sure I didnā€™t imagine it?

You know your screenshot is about 0.21.4 instead of 0.22.4 ?

Yes, I just seen that. gulp.

It came up as a new post? Hence my excitement.

Retracts extensively.

1 Like

I donā€™t see any improvement in the pathfinding. I have made a new cargo bay. For this my ramp agents have to pass a secure area. With the secure area in place they donā€™t find the cargo bay (pathfinding error). When I remove the secure area they find the cargo bay.

(And yes there are security points active for passengers and employees). The problem is that the area should be secure.

Do you have a security checkpoint? Just zoning the are will not make it accessible, it has to be accessed via a checkpoint and exited via the security exit.

Yes there are security checkpoints and they are active. There are also security exits.

Can you share a screen of the setup?

Same here. After update my whole airport stuck. Staff and passengers is sanding at security, exits, bathrooms, construction sites, bus stops. I am sure it was better before the last update.

Ok, can you help us troubleshoot the issue.

Are you doing construction work?
Have you unlocked the entire map?
Are all agents stuck or just some?
How many passengers do you have?

After the update today one probably bug happens to me, janitors and service technicians get stuck at security, I tried to unoccupy all person nodes but it doesnt work.