Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

I had a winter in the game in Oregon that was 40c. Lol

1 Like

Yea, this is not really in sync with the seasons. Will of course fix later.

Itā€™d be great if the community could help in curating the airport data. So either it was a bug or mislabel in data, but Iā€™m receiving flights from Australia with the description that itā€™s arriving from South Sudan, Africa.

1 Like

I have checked some of your files now and found issues that you might be able to mitigate yourself.

1. Secure zone areas do not take walls into account, i.e. if you have built secure zone under walls but intend to have two different secure zone areas the game will still think of it as one, causing path issues when pax/emps think they should be able to get to a secure zone exit but they canā€™t reach it. This is stupid and will be fixed, but you can fix it already by making sure that there are no zone tiles underneath the wall.

We will also some form of a path target node highlighter to show where an employee or passenger is trying to go to, so that itā€™ll become easier to ā€œdebugā€ your construction.

5 Likes

Thank you Olof!

Itā€™s all good. Lol. Just found it funny. Iā€™m sure this is a low low priority thing. :smile:

Keep up the good work!

I just received this a320 airbus, it beautiful!

13 Likes

Thanks for that Olof, I am one that zoned under walls, so that may be my problemā€¦ - Will head back into the game once I get some sleep (just got home from the airport after night shift) and delete all zones and redo them to see if is indeed the case.

1 Like

I have to say, I really like this new adding aircraft by families. They just look great.

7 Likes

am still having problems finding the new aircraft

What branch you running?

i am on the experimental branch, i accepted all the contracts but cant find them
do i need to build a new airport form scratch ?

No you donā€™t. A320 appears with 3 star contracts from Maple, Swiftly and Air Strada. ATR42 appears with 2/3 start contracts from Maple.

Not working for me either

Try F10 and refresh all contracts. Wait for a few days and you should see them with airlines mentioned before.

K Iā€™ll try that

In game days?

Yes, in game days. Or as soon as new cotracts which should have the planes appear.

K thanks

Any insight into when the next Exp branch might update?