Airport CEO Alpha 23.0 released

Images on board and the checkboxes on stands etc all out of line and missing text for rooms such as bathrooms i.e female and male

Yep, can confirm those two issues too.

My output_log is always empty. I do not know why.

I seem to be having an issue getting deliveries… The fix I have been using is save/reload and it comes back up but after a few in game days they stop coming even though the ops panel says there are construction objects pending. f10 unoccupy road nodes does nothing for this.

also, a minor thing… there is a typo in the items panel >>SECURTIY CHECKPOINT and SMALL SECURTIY

Alpha 23.1 Patch notes:

• Persons serialized on Vector3.zero causes major loading lag freezing the application
  • Wierdly positioning of service truck causes baggage transition deadlock
  • UI anchoring issue on game engine build version
  • Incorrectly built boarding desks can result in stuck passengers
1 Like

No planes are taking service round when they arrive at stand, ramp agents go out, waiting for the plane but it says service round not requested and the ramp agents go inside again. I have filed a bug report (ACEO-2543)

2 Likes

My saves work! Thanks!

1 Like

make sure that service round is enable. sometimes the fixes turns off the services

it is enabled, i checked that first, the ramp agents go out to the stand and wait for the planes to arrive

I opened other saves now, it’ the same thing there

So the boarding desk looks strange since 23.1-0 in build mode
De arrows can’t be build in walls/objects and the clickable point of the desks is in the middle between the lines, not on the actual desk.

Not a bug, it’s a feature. We’ve received a few save with stuck passengers due to boarding desks being “incorrectly built” so now we’ve implemented an extended border to mitigate this issue. It could be somewhat shortened if it turns out to be too obstructive.

Okay, will see how this works out in the design phase, I shall give it a try :wink:

But still, I can’t select the desk by clicking on it, the selectable point is 1 square in front of the desk, so that is gonna need a fix somewhere down the road.

Oh, sorry, missed that part, I will have a look at it.

1 Like

Same problem here

Wich airline has the A320 and the ATR42?

I have gotten A320 from Airstrada and maple so far, more have those but not sure who

1 Like

Patch notes Alpha 23.1-1 9th Nov 2017:

• More UI anchoring issues fixed
  • New way to select gender type and runway operation.

Updated thread title since changes are compared to 23.0 not that large, Steam patch notes can be seen here:

1 Like

No planes are taking service round still,