Airport CEO Alpha 23.0 released

What do you mean? What is not working?

He has my same problem, all flights don’t request the service from the ramp agent, we have the the service round enable from the menu but they still don’t request it, i tried also restarting the game and etc but nothing happen… planes just take fuel and thats it no service from the ramp agent

2 Likes

I think the Gender slider should be the name “Any”, “Female”, “Male” the icons are not the most intuitive way to display what it’s set at.

Ramp agents go to the stand waiting for the planes to arrive, all planes arriving has no service round requested, then ramp agents go back inside. Ramp agents are enabled. I have tried several saves and it s the same thing on them all. I filed bug report on this yesterday (ACEO-2543)

Same problem with service rounds here.

I am looking into the issue now.

1 Like

The service round issue has been fixed, will be deployed in next patch.

2 Likes

Good work as always

Has anyone else noticed that the BAE146 witch are operated by stripe air are totaly white? can’t remember if this is new or an old bug, but didnt found anything about it in the forums.

I have yet to see it but try re-installing Airport CEO. Just remember to copy your save file to another location on your hard drive before doing so.

1 Like

I noticed It is actually a bug. We don’t have a livery for StripeAir and BAe-146 so it is reverting back to the clean look.

1 Like

I have noticed the boarding time is dreadful due to strange behavior of the passengers all overlapping on one square rathee than forming a queie. The speed of boarding is too slow also.

Why? Does it delete the saved games when you deïnstal the game?

Save games should be moved to “my documents” from AppData if you ask me. That would make this a non issue.

1 Like

We have considered this. Of course the hard part is making the transition without every player having to copy their saves manually.

Maybe implement loading from Both but saving only in documents

2 Likes

Fuel depots are not getting restocked automatically

I agree, personally I hate it when games (or anything else) save to my C-Drive, as it is a smallish SSD and only contains windows. - I have my documents up on M-Drive which is a HDD, so moving the save games there would be fine.
maybe they could just have an option in settings to allow users to set their own path (away from the default)…

@Fredrik

We have considered this. Of course the hard part is making the transition without every player having to copy their saves manually.

I wouldn’t have a problem copying my files manually, heck, I do it now when I do my backups of all my saves up on to another drive… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please add a timer on the AUTOsave option? I do not need an autosave on a very short interval.

This is my GA section of the airport, i set up ith fuel but get the symbol that trucks can’t reach except the 2 first stand that i built