Airport CEO Alpha 23.0 released

Do you have any other fuel trucks lined up or operating somewhere else in the airport where the roads are not connected?

I have jetA fuel trucks operating but all service roads are connected

I quit and reloaded 3 times and now it works as it should. One more thing, passengers are walking straight thru the sofas instead of following path around

I made a new airport with alpha 23 with a vertical runway. Now planes land on the Eastern edge of the runway and after they’ve slowed down then they go to the center of the runway.

This suddenly happened in security, passengers stopped moving in one of the checkpoints

I filed a bug report with 3 things i have noticed (ACEO-2623

I am new please help. I don’t even know how to update.

Which version are you on right now?
There are 2 different versions, the main branch (which is on 23 right now) and the experimental branch (on 23.6)
If you want to be on the experimental branch, go to the game settings in steam and on the last tab you can select which version you want to run.

2 Likes

Recently bought the game, so want to take full advantage of it after I download. If I download it now will I get the latest version of either the experimental or default branch?

You get the default branch, 23.0 (you can see this when ingame in the right top corner).

The experimental can be turned on by going to the settings in steam (right click on Airport CEO).
Keep in mind that this version might not always be stable but does contain all the latest features that havent merged into the main branch yet.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks Jettuh

1 Like