Airport CEO Alpha 23.3 released

I purchased a fuel truck with the trailer. Went into a dept with the trailer and everything. Came out to fuel a plane and no trailer but fueled it. Then I see a baggage truck with the fuel trailer at the baggage drop off.

Love the new small stand design and addition of pushbacks.

• new vehicles appear in vehicle list too late, sometimes didnā€™t appear.
    I bought 12 pushback tugs, six of them appears in vehicle list, six of them didnā€™t
  • new vehicles not visible at night

I logged into ACEO tonight hoping to see if the fuel truck problem was fixed. :sob:

Please fix it tomorrow. I miss my airport!

1 Like

Hotfix will be deployed soon.

2 Likes

23.3-1 available on experimental branch. The weird baggage cart / fuel trailer bug will be patched tomorrow in 23.3-2.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 23.3-1

Improvement

• [ACEO-2671] - Pushback process now start when either baggage loading or passenger loading is finished.
  • [ACEO-2695] - Improved load time slightly

Bug

• [ACEO-2661] - Aviation fuel delivery not properly executed
  • [ACEO-2665] - NAS / NORDIC name, company, logo missmatching
  • [ACEO-2668] - Refuse to delay flight does not send away flight
  • [ACEO-2684] - Pushback warning light flash does not go out when leaving stand
4 Likes

Thanks for the hot fix! :slight_smile:

The Fuel Trucks are not allowed to go into the secure road zone for some reason.

Lol, a bit later a few, but not all, cache issue from the savegame? trucks started going through suddenly. After a while it seems the cache cleaned itself over time, all of them are allowed in now.

Hi olof,

Is the expiremental branch version what is available to us all or a select few testers first?

As my game wouldnā€™t update yesterday from 23.2 if you can let me know how I can get stream to update it.

Thanks

Experimental is open to everyone :slight_smile: You need to right click on the game in Steam, open the properties menu and go to the ā€˜Betasā€™ tab. There, you change your option to opt into the experimental branch and your game should automatically update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing massive lag since 23.3.
Before the update the airport was at a steady 35 fps (4 medium gates and 8 small) Now the fps goes up and done everywhere between 35 and 0 fps, nothing is moving smoothly, without people or planes the bus doesnā€™t move normally, it jumps almost from tile to tile.

I also noticed it doesnā€™t cache that much RAM anymore, now itā€™s only 2,6gb, it was 3,8gb before the update, the processor is also experiencing much more peaks and downs, going from 16% upto 58% and back to 28% again, etc. all within seconds. Used to be more steady if I remember correctly.

Also is my truck making money while drivingā€¦ Not sure how, but it makes me a millionair! :smiley:

1 Like

Can you give some statistics on the path finding? There are a system in place to reduce FPS if path finding gets to stressed (this is to prevent the queue from building up resulting in people just stand and wait). Also if you can share this save via the bug reporting form. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sent mine. (ACEO-2702) Long loading time, low fps, freezes, stupid aircraft path findingā€¦ I hope it will be useful.

1 Like

I have a problem with the fuel truck not staying at the gate to refuel (seen on the left of my screenshot) and my large baggecar with roof has a fuel tanker attached to it (seen on the top right) both bugs in the same bug report: (ACEO-2703)

Itā€™s been fixed for 23.3-2 as I mentioned earlier. Fix will be deployed later tonight.

3 Likes

I reported the bug [ACEO-2704]

May I ask if the new graphics got a larger dpi and colour bit?

Btw, just noticed I miss windows and doors on the texture of the Air Stripe B737600 Edit: Also on the CLM variant.

Nothing to worry about, stripe air will be phased out and CLM will soon have a new look. All preparing for the new airlines. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You also applied for the Airline Design contest @Fredrik? We havenā€™t seen yours :wink:

4 Likes

exactly same problems

Quick question, Iā€™ve not noticed anyone else ask thisā€¦

Push back trucks donā€™t appear in the vehicle list? Iā€™ve had one go to a vehicle depot miles away from the closet one to the medium stands. Itā€™s gone up to the GA depot right to the top of the land.

i am also having this issue, its 4x slower in loading into the game than before beta mode and also the game in general is running slow. The FPS is around 3.5 which i have not had this issue before. If you can please fix this.