Airport CEO Alpha 23.4 released

I noticed it too. It happends soo many times that vehicles just ignore the crossings. They should make a detection if the vehicle is at the crossing of the destination.

1 Like

Road pathfinding is really bad IMO. Trucks leave the vehicle depot and can only turn one direction so they often drive quite a ways out of the way before turning around.

I create extra dead end crossings all over the airport into taxiways to have loads of turn-points ;). Just build your roads parallel to taxiways.

@jasperwillem can you show an example in action ?

how do I use the experimental branch or…I have no idea, but my ACEO is still on 23.2-0 how do I get it to 23.4-0?

Right-click on ACEO in your Steam library, Properties, Beta tab

2 Likes

thx so much!

1 Like

Like this; dead ends into nowhere creates turn-points for path-finding of vehicles.

Airport CEO_2017-11-30_16-44-21

1 Like

I’ve noticed that GA aircraft aren’t waiting for each other when using the same runway. I’ve seen a couple of times that a landing GA “crashes” (drives over) a GA that’s taking off on the same runway. Will try to get a screenshot.

Update 1: so landing a/c wait for each other and departing a/c wait for each other (as expected) but landing don’t wait for deparing and vice versa.

Is that it, I noticed something similar.

Can you please do something about the ordering/sorting of contracts. The contracts keep “jumping around” in the list, it’s very annoying when you click on a contract and JUST before you click, the order is swapped and you click the wrong contract. I don’t even understand why it should be re-ordering itself the whole time…

great! it works. thanks

1 Like

https://goo.gl/wspmqH < jira listing to solve sorting of contracts. Besides that, pause the game.

What is the type of sorting is made on contracts tab? < nice topic to discuss sorting ;).

Nearly time for the new update today!

Hopefully be out very soon, so i can start updating my airport.

:smiley:

2 Likes