Airport CEO Alpha 23.5 released

BUG! Security does not let pass and is confiscated all the janitors and technicians tool and Forget the F10 the bug persists ¬¬

All your brooms is belong to us! :wink:

1 Like

Hehe, the janitor bug is fixed and is awaiting deployment. Will update here once 23.5-4 goes live. :slight_smile:

Why do all my planes list as DHC6?

Is this part of the modding upgrade?

No, it is a visual bug. We are doing quite many changes to accommodate for modding, small issues like this is expected. It has now been fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the status update Fredrik.

1 Like

You upgraded today to version 24.0, be sure to activate the ATR42 aircraft.:grinning:

ATR via gate ?
No … there is no front communication door …
Look at the picture pls…

It’s there, he just didn’t make it into the cropped picture.

Of course, we know this all along. :slight_smile: However, there is currently no logic for boarding on the medium stand via the back so therefore it uses the standard jet bridge like all other aircraft. Until that logic has been developed it will be like this. We are not making a simulator so we are cutting corners on realism as we don’t see this as a super important detail right now. We have more pressing areas to work on in the game (UI, path finding etc). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 23.5-4

Bug

• [ACEO-2910] - Security not handing back employees' tools
  • [ACEO-2913] - Crash or freeze after 10-15 minutes of play in busy airport
2 Likes

Noticed a minor bug with the hand dryer: The blueprint to build it still reads as "sink"

Thanks, fixed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I still get cheap airline contracts only. Under this circumstances I can not run my airport Efficiency.

Regards Sebastian

Me too but beside that every aircraft on these contracts are not small airplanes and yet it shows they are DHC3.

I have all of the contracts, however when i click accept nothing happens.

When I demolish a service road, strange things happen. Service trucks get stuck, which is clear, but once the road is repaired they still got stuck until I saved and reloaded the game.
The same occurs with airplanes. The service road was interrupted, so no baggage loading and refueling was possible. As a result the following airplanes were delayed since their stand were still occupied. But even when the problem with the road was fixed the next planes never came. As before, only save and reload solved the problem.

All my airline contracts are listed as cheap but when I accept/sign them I can find all sort of planes in the flight planner. I also noticed that the stars aren’t appearing anymore next to the airplane sign as you can see on the picture…

The label “Cheap” is not really applicable right now as we are preparing for an airline contracts overhaul, as Fredrik mentioned earlier. We will push an update tonight that should remove any default labels to avoid confusion.

Edit: What I’d really like to know is if anyone is still experiencing those massive FPS crash freezes we’ve had for a while. We are aware of a few memory leaks that build up over time eating up RAM, they will be dealt with soon, but I’m currently inquiring about those freezes that’d lock your computer when you hit a certain amount of play time (or certain amount of pax).

i get them if i play the game for an hour or hour and half with out saving. The game will jsut freeze and run at less than a frame per second