Airport CEO Alpha 23.5 released

hi,

can someone please tell me why my check box isn’t marking itself as completed? i’ve really put some thought into this airport and don’t feel like starting another one? am i doing something wrong?

Edit: Airline contracts are not coming up and was wondering if I’m missing something?

@Olof I cannot help you with gameplay time but I do have some FPS drops with the latest experimental version.

So this is airport. Not too fancy, nothing much.

FPS goes from 60 to 30 then back to 60. No matter what I do. Sometimes when I move camera and sometimes it just happen when I do nothing.

Screens

Now whenever a FPS drops happen, I see these graphics: I don’t know what this means but it is like my PC goes to power saving mode for a second then goes normal. (it is mid level gaming laptop) Every wave happens when game goes 30 FPS from 60

Screens

This is a bug, has been fixed and will push this later tonight.

i’ve kind of noticed that the service road fitted into the taxiway does not show it’s markings anymore. i forget its there because of this issue can you look into it please? thanks. great job btw

Edit: i would like to put an idea out in the brainstorm. i was thinking it would be a extra great solution to pushing an international airport even further with hotels that could be built either inside the airport or outside in its own building, that would be a great content to have in the future oh yeah and don’t forget sky caps.

Edit 2: maybe having contracts with hotels etc.

2 Likes

As a testament to your programming, I’ve never had a crash. Slow downs, yeah. Never crashed though. Mac user.

My tress as a minor bug though, go from green to white, then never change colour again with the season changes.

2 Likes

Hi Olof, sorry about the delay. Just to let you know the Save game files have been submitted as a bug report as requested.

@Olof

I just submitted ACEO-2936 in which I experienced two crash freezes. Sent all the files for you to have a look at. It might just be my not so great laptop, but I figured you would rather have the files to look at.

1 Like

The undergrounds seem to be working, but the tilt trays are not… seems my luggage is being spat out only one direction. (the wrong one hahaha)

Can I confirm that the tilt trays is currently bugged on Alpha 23.6?

For issues with tilt trays, please file a bug report and send in a save so that I can check your designs. I currently have no reported bugs in regards to the tilt trays and without the saves it’s very difficult to recreate the issue.

Since we have a thread for 23.6 I’m closing this now, please continue the discussion there! :slight_smile:

3 Likes