Airport CEO Alpha 23.6 released

It looks more like an obligatory enjoyment :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I prefer the second version. Obviously this is only my opinion, but the reason I like it is because it is cleaner and more organised. It also seems more colourful and is a bit more fitting with the rest of your artwork. :grin:

HOWEVER, In saying this, I donā€™t know anything about planned artwork or what is coming in the future, so it may be that in three months time the fridge is a perfect fit for the game. :thinking:

Well youā€™re not wrongā€¦

1 Like

ā€œTrinity Aviationā€ is the only airline that does not carry the brand and logotype of the company. :confused:

1 Like

ā€œTrinity Aviationā€ is not the airline because being in the game did not even win the design competition.

Airline Design Contest Winners

Tulip Airlines
Crown Airlines
Allure
Forrest Air
Goose Wings Airlines
Zoom
Fly Penguin
Sky Fly
Olympus Organization
Indian Aviation
UKair (Devā€™s choice)
Havana (Devā€™s choice)
Atom Air (Devā€™s choice)
Wildcat Air (Devā€™s choice)

1 Like

JSON files. If I change anything apart from the list of planes available, the program throws a JSON error. Screen shots attached. Mac user. Iā€™ve taken some of planes out, and changes description to Air. It breaks. I change anything it breaks. If I changed Air back to MOD, game works again. Any ideas?

22!

Please run the file here:

I suspect the quotation marks around Air " is incorrect.

Thank you for that. You are quite correct, it does fail. However, Iā€™ve only changed the text not the quotes. I will persevere with this tool now.

Donā€™t know why itā€™s changing the quotes when Iā€™m not touching them. Could it be Text Editor?

Thank you.

Yes, Text Editor was changing things I didnā€™t touch. Dang.

Mac users take note. Donā€™t use text editor to make your JSON files.

I found the issue, had named the livery Trinity Airlines instead of Trinity Aviation. :slight_smile:

Edit: Trinity Aviation is the revised version of Indian Aviation due to our country neutral policy.

1 Like

I demand to see legal documents of this policy!!! just kidding :wink:

1 Like

Well I am pretty patient, but I somehow think that 4:36 is kinda long for loading the game :open_mouth:

From the time I hit the load game, it was only a few seconds before I heard the background noises, but a total of 4:36 before the LOADING word went away and my airport appearedā€¦

Now I do have all map areas unlocked so dunno if this could be causing it or not, but just thought I would mention itā€¦ :grin:

Specs: egosoft sig new

1 Like

Ooooooo Air New Zealandā€¦ - Sure hope you still got my e-mail address :rofl:

I do. Will be doing Qantas as well as a few others that visit Wellington as well.

1 Like

I donā€™t suppose youā€™ve thought about helping the Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager? We could so with some talented real-life airline designers! :grinning:

I have. I tried unsuccessfully to try and get it working on the Mac.

I actually meant designing some real-life airlines for us. We have over 500 to get doneā€¦the more designers, the merrier!

Where is alpha 24 ??
I thought its comming this afternoon?

It has, running it now. Was shocked to see 24 drop as well.

Ah OK cool, is there something New ? :slight_smile:

That what I came here for, too see if there was any release note and saw your post :slight_smile:

Only just reloaded. Iā€™m currently switching between Photoshop, quoting and saving as I build out the fleet. Got a rough 737-800 done now thanks to the help sorting the modding out. Thanks @Fredrik and @josuesleyer.