Airport CEO Alpha 24.1-1 released

Woho! Alpha 24.0 has made it to the default branch.

Complete patch note list here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/airportceo/announcements/detail/2503303986757442632

Let’s keep the bug discussion going here for traceability! Expect hotfixes! :sunglasses:

Update! Alpha 24.1-1 released!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 24.1

Improvement

• [ACEO-2986] - Implement new airport information screens

Bug

• [ACEO-2630] - Unable to build roads on section where foundation where previously deleted
  • [ACEO-2928] - Crown Airlines description typo error
  • [ACEO-2972] - Spelling error in glossary
  • [ACEO-2974] - Contract can not be clicked on and new contracts not being generated
  • [ACEO-2983] - Contract generated for medium flight despite having no medium stands
  • [ACEO-2988] - Incorrect pricing for stand in build menu

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 24.1-1

Improvement

• [ACEO-2997] - Additional save logging implemented

Bug

• [ACEO-2996] - Saving does not warn if trying to overwrite existing save
  • [ACEO-2999] - CEO panel map not loaded correctly
  • [ACEO-3003] - Incorrect number of flights in contract description
1 Like

v24.0 [exp]

• better performance (but still inadequate, I consent 10fps :frowning:
  • better PAX distrubution to security queues
  • still, fuel trucks don’t refuel aircrafts at stands, only waiting by side at stands
  • sometimes can’t click airline contract’s “Accept” buttons
  • after some time of playing (30-60 minutes), info window’s details (stands, baggage bays, shops etc) are gone. they are empty of buttons etc.
2 Likes

@Olof Interesting to read about the new contract system. Sounds like you’ve looked at it from all angles.

Now the $64,000… :wink:

1 Like

There are still some Runway overshoots.

I’m probably just being an idiot, but where does it detail the new contact system?

Dev Log 97 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, thanks. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Wait, what? Is there a DevLog 97 yet? Or am I being an idiot again? Out did you mean 96?

https://www.airportceo.com/devlog-97-alpha-24-deployed-airline-livery-modding-enabled-steam-cloud-saves-enabled-future-airline-contract-system/

1 Like

Will post a thread about the new devlog now, was about to do it but then the alarm at the office went off and we had to evacuate, lol.

3 Likes

Stripe Air and Air Strada have question mark as branding both in contracts menu as well as in flight planner…intended feature?

1 Like

Actually intended, new contract system is getting prepared to be put in place which means some legacy is expected. Those question marks should flush them selves out after awhile.

I hope everything was okay?

Oh yes, sorry, I unintentionally exaggerated it a bit, it was the signal before the alarm was enabled so that we wouldn’t trigger it… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, good! I almost thought the PC’s got fried trying to run some of the larger airports! :wink:

1 Like

With legacy you mean I did those contracts before update so after fulfillment they will sport a new logo for those airlines? This I understand.

You are still going to put the aircraft Beechcraft Baron G58 on the next update?

I really like the new contract system. Its exactly what I wanted to have. You really followed the discussion on the forum and took out the best ideas. You did a great job in the last weeks! When can I expect the new system to be implemented? And enjoy your holidays!

Just wondering how many medium gates everyone has in there airports

Contracts seem to have something wrong with them

I signed 3 contracts, the last one (in picture) signed fine, but then did not appear in the flight planner…
When I went back to the contracts page ALL contracts of that airline were signed…
I then did a exit and reload, when I got back in the game ALL contracts of airlines could NOT be clicked on at all…

after some time of playing (30-60 minutes), info window’s details (stands, baggage bays, shops etc) are gone. they are empty of buttons etc.

Did you try to scroll up with your mouse?