Airport CEO Alpha 24.1-1 released

escape key no longer works on Mac.

on Win too …

Well for me it works in all Menus, but the Game Menu won’t open on Key press. It only opened via the UI-Button in the upper right corner.

I don’t know about you … but at my airport, still at least once per “game day” one of medium stand by ten, has “hanging” refueling or unloading of luggage car … do you have it also?
Of course, when I reload the game, waiting vehicles are going to depot …

Thanks, we are deploying a fix for the ESC issue.

Is this every day or more random? If we can test your save that could help us pinpoint the issue.

You guys are so great. You have no idea how much we appreciate the hard work you put into this game. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes it’s true !!! :grinning:

Went on ACEO-3007

1 Like

I sent you an e-mail regarding this issue but would love to hear from anyone else who has this problem.

Updated topic title to reflect version as this is transitioned from experimental to default. Will update top post with full change log too. Will ignore creating a new thread for now to avoid spamming.

[ACEO-3007] picture below

Is it from an old or from a new save? I.e. does refueling and baggage handling stall on new saves too?

Can you file a bug report and include the save? Sounds like exceptions are being thrown.

Just had the game running for 6 hours without interaction; the game is like almost non responsive on return. No idea how to bug report. But it seems related to others have had the same issues.

Secundairy; when building outside banks, you have no idea which side they will be facing based on the “build” object.

We’re aware of this issue, it’s scheduled to be covered in the next bug sprint. There’s a memory leak that builds over time, quite simply.

2 Likes

It would be great help if one can improve the tree zoning tool, by clicking several times to plant tree is annoying. Creates a tool similar to Sim City that plants more trees with ease without clicking several times.

2 Likes

Similar to when adding the decorations each time!

I want to cover the empty parts of the airfield with trees but clicking several times tires the hand a lot.

Get cover the empty area with trees but it would be better to have a zoning tool tree similar to SimCity.

Arrrggggg…