Airport CEO Alpha 24.1-1 released

I had that too. Was because I placed one on the north edge and built it south, and one on the south edge and built it north.

I will re-try my previous experiments again then, but it’s been constantly like that for me last few versions.

Flipping worked. It was an expensive test. Build, upgrade, extend, test. Demo, build, upgrade, extend, test. The second one worked.

1 Like

Disable “build” mode and use a SAVE game to test these kind of things.

Something that happened last night, but unfortunatly i didn’t thought of making a screenshot.

I had a repeating flights contract of small forrest air planes, serviced by Cessnas. first 2 flights were OK, but after a reload the contract was suddenly a medium one. so i had a medium sized block in the flight planner. at the correct time - guess what happened - a Forrest Air A320 arrived at my small airplanes only runway, taxiing to small stand it was originally assigned to and was normaly served by my fuel truck, passengers, everything.

supid my tried to fix it by canceling all flights an replan them on a medium stand, but the canceled flights never showed up anywhere agian.

thats why i have no screenshot, no save an cant repeat it to show you.

maybe someone else has this or it is already known.

1 Like

DOH!

Thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

Just a quick note of recognition here, there’s a bug with the tutorial where the step depending on accepting and airline contract won’t get completed. It’s a known issue that “won’t be fixed” since we’re currently overhauling the airline contract system. Just thought I’d let you know! :slight_smile: